Home > Screen Shots

Dragon Slaying + Holiday screenshot bundle

***************************************************** ** MAY HOLD SOME SPOILERS, NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRGIN EYES ******************************************************

So, yeah, happy new year, I decided to put a pack of all the screenshots of the events I have witness since my stay at EFU~!~

so Enjoy!

Maalgor loved to spy on Sanctuary and enter it as soon as someone leaves the door open, which happened a lot <_<.

*old spoilers* His ending was amazing- The final fight was epic, those who were involved were almost on the brink of defeat, but Mormont didnt panic and thought about how to defeat me well- and well, succeeded- Everyone in his party was dead, and he was the only left alive, and he won, ;) , Daniel Tane left my party after selling you guys out <_<;; - Here is some screen of the fugue party, where the orc avatar of Shargaas showed up and started prodding people with his spear XD.

Next, my other char was Memnon, which didnt get to do as much as I wanted him to do, we still had some fun times;

After an Orog Fort raid which nearly turned sour- we laid down the loot on the floor,

* * * So then, Tommy and I wanted to go do some stuff- so we just followed some dudes who went to kill chosens, turns out to be one massive invasion. - Tommy and Mormont started to Ego-war, Mormont defeated Tommy , tommy spit on him, Mormont killed him, duh! You dont spit on Mormont and live at the time ;).

So, this *small* crime, ended overblown, thanks to the lovely who Hoarans, who decided to have a trial, where they go basically "eye for an eye".

It ended up with a big fight, and Mormont going Rambo style trying to take out Tane., Sadly, he didnt succeed ;(

Then, started with the Purple Dragon Prelude, which was awesome- I started Luther and Caladarn, and others who gave up on their Purple Drags, :/ - So yeah, It was awesome, We got some intense moments, We had a fun time rping it- First fun stop was an extremely awesome spice Sewer spice quest, where we meet up with Gaeseric who was killing some spiders with his fellow barbarians, he told us that nasty things took refuge down here... nasty as in driders, nest we found -this-.

We had some fun too with a Goblin artefact that turns people into goblins XD, which led to some fun times with LTS's guy <_< and Sonia's

Last thing, we had some spiced up gobbo quest from hell, which was amazing!~! unfortunatly, I was too busy trying to live to take screenies, so I only have this one :(

Finally!! Dragon slaying- A seeker came up to us, saying we should "see" something, after following for miles in the Underdark, we stumble upon- yeah- A Purple Dragon Company, we followed it to the camp, found the journal of the Commander, Lucius, saying they were attacked by Orogs, led them here, and were now hunting a Black Dragon, we continued through the cave... weapons in hand.

After a fight, which I didnt take screenies of because I was too busy trying to live :/

We slew the beast that led to the demise of our countrymen, and headed back to town in this Epic Quest!~!!

ta-da, that was all for now! enjoy! :)

Good times - thats crazy with the dragon slaying :D

I remember killing a dragon,,,,Ah good times,,,good times

I saw you on your way back ^.^

And stop making everything about you please Thomas. Almost every post you've ever made have related to you from other people's topics.