Home > Screen Shots

Narr'Ghuul and Bone Daddy

Yeah well, Narr'Ghuul's career and ultimate demise didn't go as I planned it, it was still a lot of fun!

There was actually two Narr'Ghuuls, One that started as Nar'Ghuul, tried the Labyrinth quest, fell in a pit, and got eaten by oozes <_<;; - and the other who decided to take the easy way into the world.

He was based on an orcish rip-off of Zulik, tribal, spirit-talking, etc... which slowly got diluted by the corruption of the city. He came to Sanctuary after killing the shaman of his tribe and sealing his spirit into a bone.

For him, there was no such things as magic. Just spirits, if you cast a ray of frost, it was a spirit that entered your body and cursed you. It brought a lot of confusion to people who tried to craft want for me XD... but it was fun times. (+ every wand is made of bone, think about it! IT MAKES SENSE!).

Here are some shots I liked: Here, I'm not saying what happened, but DM cruelty at its highest <_<... :lol:

Making pacts with Beholders <_<;;

Teaming up with the Spellguards to save the city. ( I was the morale support <_<)

Enjoying Demon vs. Golem : The Movie.

Enjoying Demons vs. Party : The Game.

Enjoying summoning Hell itself.

Becoming Hell himself.

And oh yeah, just for the record. Keeper Mushroom was desecrated by team Evil.

Even thought Not a lot of People saw Narr'Ghuul's bad side, he was pretty when angry.

Hope you guys had fun playing with him, I did.

Yes! Narr'ghuul rocked! I wish I had pictures of some of our Stew Shop chit-chats, the infamous Crone assassination that ended Sanctuary's Blood War, and everything in between. Thanks for helping make Team Evil such a blast.

I wish I had been able to make it on your trip to the Keeper Mushroom cave. Damn Spellguard duties. :(

This is the only picture I could find. Mulciber's about to testify against Narr'Ghuul in hopes of getting in good with Hausken and Kobe.

I'm waiting for pictures of your phat, phat lewt.

The Phat loot was taken away by the reset, meaning it was meant to be for my eyes only ;).

I Almost got to play to with you. Never really had the chance to play against you. >_> Oh well, Narr'Ghuul was fun the few times I bumped into him. I'll take a rain check for the rest. :P

Damn, I was just about to get involved with you to some extent, and you go and die. Nice work, though!

Whoa. 8)

Bye, bye baby. :(

bollocks.

I don't log in for a while due to being busy and Ileana doesn't even get to say bye! :-(

Well played. An excellent character to play alongside, even if I kept dying when around you!

Awesome character, my man ;)

Narr'Ghuul was indeed awesome. Just how many factions was he in? Like 17? :lol:

Mort, you rock! Hope I can interact with your next char, too.

Take care.

-DD

:( ...

You copy cat! Just remember my character dropped dead first. Your spooky bard was a great concept.

Narr'Ghuul. It was fun during the encounters I had with him when I played Ickerous. Good times all round!

Mort's characters are the pinnacle of excellent depth and stellar RP.

I want to publicly thank you for the good times, and your OOC patience with my endless questions and helping me to grow as an RPer.

Shame things didn't quite work out as planned in the end! Narr'Ghuul was something else, and possibly one of the most reliable characters on the server to work with, knowing he'd own it all. Had a great time chilling out with you, and I'm looking forward to your next character! PS! Sucks you died. :(

Peace out.

Speaking as the player of one of the character's involved in his demise (assuming he died from that brawl with Vincent and co), I will miss Narr. I actually knew him better as Skeeth, but he was quite the force in Lower and the Canal ward. My best memory is him asking Skeeth where all the goblins in the Blade Tribe camp came from all of a sudden.

Even the gods themselves seem kinda pissed off by Narr'ghul's passing: Whitefoot was later ambushed (by accident) and killed (on purpose) by **Spoiler**.

I am sad to see Narr'Ghuul pass as well, as he was responsible for helping me develop one of my first evil characters, and giving that character some purpose. Although that character never got to develop, it was a start for me, and the challenge of playing an evil character.

My favourite part of Narr'Ghuul's RP was his use of darkness to summon his "badass" outfit, instead of just switching clothes.

I also hope everyone realizes that the info on who killed Whitefoot is OOC as I thought these posts were only for information that had no current effect on server events.

Nobody will miss Narr'ghuul more than I, rest assured. But a good ending was made, and good times were had.

Big Bone and Little Bone, fo' sho' home-dawg.

Good character.