Home > Screen Shots

Charles Sennik, Spellguard Villain

I hate these threads, but my ego demands that I put up my screenshots. They're probably about ten times more goofy than Sennik was when he was alive, but hey, it's all good.

He started off as Ferrington's bitch.

... Then quickly graduated to being Tumanay's bitch!

Eventually he was promoted to Agent, and quickly got himself in some sticky situations.

He made a bad habit of killing Spellguard Aspirants.

Made some good friends (well, what constitutes a friend in the Spellguard)

Poor Delgado.

If you guys thought that the Jaden/Alyssara romance was steamy, think again.

So, Sennik's gone. As a rebound, I created a character he would have despised more than anything.

Thanks for all the fun I had playing Sennik. The Spellguard faction especially. A lot of fun. I highly recommend it.

Awesome, Terry! Sennik was great fun and a worthy agent, despite his eventual fate. <_<

Makes me wish I had more screen shots myself.

I didn't get a screeny of my best time with Sennik. :(

Hah, good fun.

No screenies of little Charlie spying on the Crone? :P

This should get the Starry Ice seal of approval. It definately should.

That was more than a sticky situation. :lol:

After you jumped off the boat and into the water, I tried to drown you by using a catapult from the ship before you made it to shore. Did you notice? :twisted:

There's such a thing as Spellguard non-villains?

Gerald Hausken, Spellguard Hero

He and Noirin had awesome adventures.

Sennik was fun to be around. Nice job.

Sennik was your worst character yet. I hate you, Terry.

I'll post some spoilers when they're no longer such spoilers.

An awesome character, Terry. Much kudos! And much <3 from your worst recommendation ever! :P

Gimble has a symbol of cyric on his back.

!

Charles Sennik was an amazing character - both from above when he was a Spellguard Associate, and later as his sniveling servant. Charles got involved in some amazing plots, amassed some amazing lewt (selling some of it to amazing merchants 8)), and kept me rapt with the Spellguard in a manner that only sheer awesome can achieve.

While I haven't had the pleasure of interacting with Gimble yet, with the experiences I've had with Charles, I'm thoroughly looking forward to it.

you were always sneaking about, you even saw the bloody ledskir fight somehow!

GOOD STUFF

A long overdue "good riddance"! ;)