Home > Screen Shots

adventures of waylon

Shortly after arriving in Sanctuary, Waylon and his pals were sent on a frog negotiation expedition in the snowy plains of some random place.

After an ugly finish involving a lot of frog blood, the gang found a robot who invites them to a zombie killing contest.

Bored with zombie hitting, a snarky lady friend, some duergar buddies, and Waylon decide to talk to some stinky weirdo in the middle of nowhere-land.

After some tragic events, Waylon decided to align with the Montezzis. One of the first objectives of the house was to intimidate random farmers.

Their nearby livestock of spiders didn't approve.

Later, the house decided it was a cool idea to wander in a crypt randomly.

Though, admiring some ugly statue quickly turns into like... something else that's bad.

Ghyrrt inspects some of Amauntor's disapproval of our own.

Eventually, sworn enemies of Montezzi are even interested in breaking their code to help Waylon in the destruction of vile deep cave bears.

Gritting your teeth doesn't help in murdering animals, way to go.

Eventually the bear daddy is upset with our frivolous bear slaughter, but falls like the others.

Waylon cuts down some random ettin with his brother Kharnum.

Eventually a cold war of sorts broke out. Montezzi invites people over for a party in the basement to cool down the tension.

For his efforts and arcane prowess, eventually Waylon was promoted to agent status.

Here, Agent Waylon unleashes a monster in a Watch killing experiment.

Unfortunately, the experiment quickly turned into a mess. Agent Waylon perished in the confusion and quickly found himself in the fugue plane, murdering more bears for no real reason.

That's it! Thanks to everyone who made the experience enjoyable.

BOSSWICK, BOSSWICK, BOSSWICK! AAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGH!

Waylon kicked ass he was a great char. He and sten where going to be best pals. ):

Awesome character. Rock on, Derflar0

Wow! What a fantastic character! A straight up hit machine. Cant wait to see your next character!

Nice... very nice!

Too bad he lacked the Cojones to fight Saibren one vs one :twisted:

gods damn waylon here shit

I really never understood a word that came out of Waylon's mouth...

But fun guy overall. I was hoping so hard that he'd resist arrest for murdering those mushrooms in cold blood. I should've tried egging him on.

Good! A powerful Montezzi dead! That'll even the odds greatly.

Seriously, he was quite an annoying character, good RP with him

Waylon was amazing.

Charm Waylon was amazing.

Yes, he was.

:shock: That whole post did not make sense to me what so ever.

Those bears had it coming.

*Random Waylon gibberish plus a curse because he can't reach his soup bowl...*

[crashes his helmed head into his soup bowl, slurping it up LOUDLY]

Amazing man. Keep it up.

lol larry and waylon were fantastic

a pity your account is deflaro although would of liked the char more!

WAYLON ROOOOLES

One of EFU's greats!

Pretty damn nice one! Had some fun trying to understand what the heck he was saying, repeatedly. I have a screenshot of him also, in which he is trying to persuade the Prince into making elves illegal in Lower...

I thought he was a great char, and I liked his shit-talking. Added a bit of spice to EFU.

hurf durf

And yes Waylon was amazing.