A Contract for Marcielo De Rancini

Started by I love cats, August 29, 2023, 09:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love cats

Here is the contract if it is to your liking sign it and see it delivered to the Fortress. Find me for the payment when you are next available.

-Recluta Connor Bootpolisher

Quote from: I love cats on August 29, 2023, 09:18:05 AMLimited Protection Contract & Trade Agreement                           Qdim 29th, IY 7787

The Banda Rossa and ____________ enter into an agreement of limited protection. We will defend the undersigned from any and all threats in the Souk and station ourselves at their stall when available and provide security for the their exclusive private events. The Undersigned acknowledges that this is a limited protection contract and greater contracts hold priorty. A sum of 2000 per month with a new contract and possible rate to be negotiated on each new month of contract. The undersigned acknowledges that outside of the Krak De Roses no protection is afforded from the forces of the Legion. 

So as long as the protection agreement holds The Banda Rossa and _______ also enter into a trade agreement where the undersigned will sell surplus goods of our choosing at an agreed rate of 60-40 commision. The trade agreement holds as long as the security contract holds.

Recluta Connor Bootpolisher

Nazey

Recluta Connor,

This contract is agreeable to me.  Here it is, signed.  I will meet with you soon to deliver the payment, and take the first shipment of goods from your stores for commissioned sale.

-Maracielo

Quote from: I love cats on August 29, 2023, 09:18:05 AMLimited Protection Contract & Trade Agreement                           Qdim 29th, IY 7787

The Banda Rossa and Maracielo de Rancini enter into an agreement of limited protection. We will defend the undersigned from any and all threats in the Souk and station ourselves at their stall when available and provide security for the their exclusive private events. The Undersigned acknowledges that this is a limited protection contract and greater contracts hold priorty. A sum of 2000 per month with a new contract and possible rate to be negotiated on each new month of contract. The undersigned acknowledges that outside of the Krak De Roses no protection is afforded from the forces of the Legion. 

So as long as the protection agreement holds The Banda Rossa and Maracielo de Rancini also enter into a trade agreement where the undersigned will sell surplus goods of our choosing at an agreed rate of 60-40 commision. The trade agreement holds as long as the security contract holds.

Recluta Connor Bootpolisher

Maracielo de Rancini