To Arterian Lunesco, Krak de Roses, rm 13

Started by Lalena Steele, March 05, 2023, 07:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lalena Steele

Dear Arterian Lunesco,

I read about your need for research assistants. I am a licensed archaeologist with expert treasure finding skills and trained archaeology skill.  I am proficient in identifying and reading several ancient languages as well.  Other skills include bow proficiency, ability to identify and use magic scrolls and devices.  Willing to toss water should the venture become dangerous.  Please let me know if you wish to meet. I would off course like to know what you are studying before I sign any agreements.

I thank you for your consideration,

Kali Qingwyn

Nazey

Archaelogist Kali,

Thank you for displaying interest.  I would be happy to conduct an interview at the Krak, at your earliest convenience; your skillset could certainly prove useful, but I only have so many resources to spare and will have to be somewhat selective.  Voluntary participation may also be welcomed, depending on the results of certain perspectives.

We may speak more on the subject of research and your qualifications in-person.  Send for me, or seek me out when I announce that I am meeting with interested parties.

- Arterian Lunesco