Sand District and Wheel

Started by Random_White_Guy, February 25, 2024, 05:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random_White_Guy

QuoteGausim al-Marain
Good and true Voiced Citizens. Fair friends. I beg a moment of your time. When I was anointed by the Crown Princess, to sit as Legate of the First Seat, I declared let resume the rule of Governance. It brings me no small joy to announce, that this a day of days.

Of the Ecclesiastic Bureaucracy it fills me with a difficult to describe euphoria, to announce that Balestriere Vico Rasca has committed to seek the Wheel. That Recluta Dralnu, Priest of the Warrior, shall attend his Re-baptism to welcome him among the Warrior Elio l'Aquila, Hazezon, Hu Prak, and more.

But I do not bring only one piece of news. No. Of the Secular Bureaucracy, La Banda Rossa has shifted their position. They lend wholly and by contract, their support that The Gate of Sand shall be the location of the new District of Ephia's Well.

As we speak dispatches are sent northwards - To the Nadim District Ash & Sail Company, an Aviation Company. Ghalish and Sons, a Gem Mining gonglomerate, Hanahara Textiles, the largest clothing Manufacturer of Baz'eel, Gohari Heavy Machinery, a defense corporation.

Ah, forgive... my elation. It flows like the Mother's tears, I rejoice so. An Aviation Company, a Mining Conglomerate. But so too the Great Temple of Baz'eel. That we may see investments come forth, that we may at last see ground broke. I pray my Co-Legate shall agree to this news...

QuoteAurelio d'Lyon
I congratulate Vico on taking one step towards redemption by embracing the Wheel as his pantheon. This news of La Banda Rossa turning against the rest of the Rose regarding the new district shall not go down unnoticed however.

QuoteGausim al-Marain
But I do not require her for this progress made - One half of authorization is hereby granted to Vico Rasca for descent. And know that Legate Akna and I have received the Priory of the Sybaline Sisterhood's request for shift to the Sand Gate. We shall convene on such in coming days.

And if such affirmed, we pray the Balladeers shall seek us the same. That this matter may come at long last, to conclusion. Live and Drink.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips