The Groatcloaks

Started by Hierophant, January 19, 2020, 01:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hierophant

The Groatcloaks

The Groatcloaks are now hiring good men and women, sponsored by Sloan Enterprises. Our proprietor, Sloan, has ensured through his connections that the Groatcloaks have a formidable chance of becoming officially sanctioned in Ticker Square as a guild with hard work and dedication. The company will be ringrunning, seam plundering, doing mercenary work and protecting citizens of Ticker Square. Led by the eccentric wizard Isiden Kreceilt, a known seamster, this will not just be an umbrella of Sloan Enterprises but its own living and breathing entity. Every member will have a chance to influence its direction and rise to prominence.

The pay will be one thousand groats a month and five hundred upon joining. The position of Lieutenant is open and any member can work towards it, and likely have a portion of their fee to join the guild covered by Sloan Enterprises with enough dedication and proven loyalty. The uniform is black & gold but not yet official (I will slowly be funding it to players who are active in the company for a good while so I know they won't just run off with the boons or drop the PC), and every member will be issued a guild cloak to represent their ties to Ticker Square and Sloan Ulfkhur.

Quote from: Sloan UlfkhurAlignment: Chaotic & Neutral (Lawful PCs allowed but with a harder time, especially Lawful Good)
Class: Non-Paladin
Race: All Races Allowed
How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

Hierophant

I had written out a longer post for this but I was logged out and wrote it all on the forums, so if you have any questions find out in-game! You can message me on Discord or on the forums for questions if you're considering making a new PC for this, but for existing PCs, finding out in-game is best. You can seek out Isiden Kreceilt or Sloan Ulfkhur whenever they're around and make your interest known.
How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

Vlaid

My name's Vlaid and I support this message.