Wulfric Wolfsbane

Started by Haer Dalis 83, October 04, 2022, 07:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haer Dalis 83

At long last ...

There are too many awesome people to mention, but one above all is Lannister for playing Ser Manfred, a defining character for Wulfric and an example of how a badass character ought to be played.

I'd like him to be remembered as a cool character:

But we all know this is how he'll be remembered: (those who were present, know)

What's left to say? That EfU is a magical place. For it to be so full of vibrant and compelling stories after so much time, it is a wonder. And you people that play such amazing characters, you make it a place always worth returning to.

Keep on rocking EfU!

Gordan

The warp accept you.. chosen of Chaos

Yu started play a Norsca inspired char just when i was tryng in turn moonspear in space marines

Coincidence? I dont think soo...

I wish we had more time to RP toghever, at the end was always you jumping on for kill me or a fast brewing purchase...

Anyway, good luck on your next

PS: your duello with Luc made me ragequit from the server for some time, i was honestly surprised to see him alive when i returned, your chars last a realy wide long

KaedweniKnight

Awesome character! I'll never forget you bringing my sergeant orzan I made this spring out to fight in the commons to "prove his worth" and you made a sending on it. Good shit man.

Don Nadie

I really enjoyed Wulfric, particularly when he was doing his Book of Strife. Well done! :)