Player Assistance Requested

Started by Gippy, February 09, 2014, 06:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gippy

Greetings,

In the next month EFU:R is adding a region system that will give starting PC's a brief synopsis of what is happening with their homeland as they choose to descend into the Underdark. For example you want to know what's up with Cormyr you merely have to ask the last player that escaped through a portal from the region and he'd tell you something like this:
  • You have heard tales that the Cormyrian capital of Suzail still stands, and you believe these rumors as with your own eyes you have seen the periodic foraging parties led by the War Wizards. Yet the War Wizards do not bring aid or fight the Dread. They take what supplies your people have stockpiled and disappear back into their portals offering little more aid to you than a bandit would.

I would like a player, or set of players, to help me come up with all the likely regions that a player would come from. The DM team will then pour through sourcebooks and feed in appropriate region specific rumors for the consumption of players as they start out their adventurers in EFU. I would hope that this would give reasons for many PC's to catch up on surface gossip from all new PCs and players.

#Regions on IRC to help out with this project.

Thank you,

DM Gip

Gippy

Part 2 of this is I would invite players to go through this list of regions and do a short blurb on what should be happening in these regions similar to the Cormyrian entry above. There will be multiple rumors per region and if any of your rumors make the final cut I will create for your current PC (or new PC, your choice) a piece of loot based upon their home region. Please PM these to myself. Additionally if you feel very strongly that we have left any regions out PM me or find me on IRC.

Algarond   (2)
Amn   (4)
Anaraoch   (3)
Border Kingdoms   (2)
Calimshan   (4)
Chessentia   (5)
Chondath   (6)
Chult   (6)
Citadel Anbar   (3)
Cormyr   (1)
Dalelands   (3)
Damara   (7)
Dambrath   (1)
Evereska   (2)
Evermeet   (4)
Halruaa   (6)
Hordelands   (6)
Lantan   (3)
Lurien   (9)
Luskan   (3)
Mithril Hall   (1)
Moonshae   (2)
Mulhorand   (10)
Myth Drannor   (2)
Narfell   (6)
Neverwinter   (2)
Rasheman   (3)
Sembia   (1)
Shaar   (5)
Silverymoon   (2)
Spine of the Word   (4)
Sword Coast   (4)
Tantras   (2)
Tethyr   (7)
Thay   (3)
The Great Rift   (8 )
Unther   (4)
Vaasa   (2)
Waterdeep   (3)
Westgate   (1)
Zhentil Keep   (2)

Gippy

I am up to a 160 entries. Here are some tips:

1.) These are rumors, not 100% certain truth.
2.) Keep them short.