Creativity, this way!

Started by Oskar Maxon, November 10, 2009, 04:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oskar Maxon

Quote from: Letsplayforfun;152978Spider, Panther, Parrot?

Except if you plan to make out, in which case Semli's got it right.

About the animals, read the op again

On the second point, statistics are on my side.

AfroMullet

A barbarian of Ubtao.

Jugger

Quote from: Loghaire;152974Dress up like an english explorer from the 1800's with the handlebar mustache, the explorers helmet, and tan shorts.

Good one.  Like the Dr Livingstone suggestion.  The shorts must be short and tight.  And you must wear socks up to your knees with a fold at the top.  Don't forget the pipe.

Pup

Doctor Moreau.  Just get fat, strap a white bandage around your head, and stuff cotton balls in your mouth.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Porkolt

Quote from: Jugger;153003Good one.  Like the Dr Livingstone suggestion.  The shorts must be short and tight.  And you must wear socks up to your knees with a fold at the top.  Don't forget the pipe.

Ugh. If there's anything I can't stand, it's fake pipes.

Daemonic Daz

Kotenku

Albino pygmy.

Bonus points if you're really short and pretend to worship the stars.

Oskar Maxon

I'm going to be well over the average length there, Kotenku, so don't think that'll work. :/

Humoresque

I say darwin-esque jungle explorer. tight shorts, long socks, brown shows, REAL pipe (cause smoking tobacco out of pipes is really badass) a pyth hat and yeah just sick

johanmaxon

Baboon. It fits you. Otherwise the idea of the Mayan's nice.

See you at Christmas Rtard.

ps, Linnéa send "Gaint-hugs" and saying that she sold a fireblanket to our parents. "Incase you combust". It's good times at home.

KRUNTO

zombie steve irwin, complete with stingray stinger

TheMacPanther

Rambo. Get yourself an M60, a compound bow, and a bandanna and drag around a couple of VC (bonus points if you go with someone named Charlie)

Oskar Maxon

I like the fact that MacPanther's suggestion is made 46 minutes after the party started. :P

SkillFocuspwn

Oskar Maxon