In Memory of Wern8

Started by alphabits, April 27, 2012, 03:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MexicanGunslinger

A sad thing to read of, may you have gone to a better place Wern8, I will miss you so much, we had some great times together back in the Efu original days. :( xo God be with you.

Damien

Man...I spoke to him only a week ago on irc about playing diablo 3, you were the reason i came to efu in the first place..rip buddy

MirrorMask

A shame i missed out on him. r.i.p.

One_With_Nature

Well its already been said, nice guy and glad to have had him on board all this time. RIP.

Yalta

Terribly sad. My thoughts are with his family.

As has been said a really decent bloke, far too young.

Apocalypse Nigh

I will always imagine Wern8 as this guy.

R.I.P buddy.

mucka1916

One of the sincerest and decent fellas I've gotten to know on here.

RIP Wern. Hope you have fun with the big DM.

xxWhisperingWindsxx

Whether you knew him personally or just as a name on the forums/irc, Wern had a presence that touched us all and we were better for it.

RIP Wern, may your days now be filled with all the good things.  <3
[20:20] <crump> nature's not outright trying to murder everyone there, it's playing gentle, lures everyone into a false sense of security. then it strikes. chicago's weather is the bdsm of nature systems

Gotham

I...what. This isn't real right?

Holy shit.

SkillFocuspwn

One of the nicest guys on EfU. I'll miss him.

Porkolt

I'm afraid to say I hardly knew him. Nevertheless, he was clearly a great guy.

Decimate_The_Weak

I didn't know Wern8 in the real world at all, but what I do know, is since the beginning of my EfU career Wern8 was always someone that I could go to and never have a shred of hesitation to ask him a question or advice.

He was a great presence amongst our little community. A fantastic presence and one that will be missed and never forgotten.

Seanzie

Rest in peace Wern. You've impacted many lives, without even meeting them face to face. That kind of achievement is one that many people attempt to succeed at. Changing people's lives, and you did it. You will be missed, you will remembered.

Canzah

Wern8 was a genuinly good person and a pillar of this community for a long time.

You lived well, my friend.

Daemonic Daz

All my interactions with Wern8 during my experiences in EFU and beyond were friendly and it was pleasure to have known him as a player and DM.

My sincerest condolences go out to his family and friends and I hope he has at last found peace wherever he may be.