Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by ScottyB, September 07, 2008, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScottyB

Quote from: "Howland"It is fine to make a post in this forum saying you'll be gone for a certain period of time due to holiday/traveling/FAILING PE/wedding or some other concrete reason.

It is fine to, having ceased playing EfU completely for a substantial period of time, to return and say hello and mention that you've not been interested/not had time/whatever and mention that if people want to get in touch with you, they should send an e-mail, and perhaps take a moment to wish EfU a fond fare well.

It is no longer fine to log onto the forums after deciding to quit and make a big, "I am leaving forever, goodbye!" post.

If you want to no longer play EfU, that is fine. But please give it a few days before announcing this to the community. It is just ridiculous to me when people make big, angry goodbye posts due to temporary frustration and return to playing once they calm down. It is unnecessary and foolish and not an appropriate use of this forum.

Hammerfist0

Had one of those days (2 deaths, A fight that went Consumables, and loss of the majority of my healing), and going on a quick break to recover. Probably will be back Friday.

Meh,
-Heltec

_trendymonster_

I am going to woo girls in Southern California with SirFox and show our manliness around a bit. BRB.

Goldfishpie

The chair's are here, but seemingly, EfU's hiding behind blocked ports or something.

efuincarnate

Have to have surgery, won't be near a computer for a bit.  Can't wait to get back and see what the place has evolved into.

derfo

Hope everything goes well regarding whatever your surgery involves!

Letsplayforfun

Graphic card bug (likely). Won't be around much till it's fixed. Option A: i do it myself, it works, but i break something else in the meantime. Option B: i wait for someone else to to it, and it doesn't get done at all... Life's full of little choices.

Talir

You've likely noticed a certain absence on my part. I'm on a break until inspiration strikes me again, you guys continue to rock on!

SnottySnitch

Unfortunately I have to go afk (maybe semi-afk) for a bit. Don't know how long. Will try to be present on forums.

efuincarnate

Back..well not at full time, but will be in and around the game again..see you all soon.

Egon the Monkey

Moving up to university again on Saturday, where I won't have internet until I get it hooked up. Assume Labur is prospecting for some ore, caves or a Magical Hops And Barley Tree, and Ahmed is DRUUUUUNK! :D.

Secutor

Hello neighbors. I'm not really playing NWN EfU anymore, but I can't bare to leave this cozy little community of ours. So many virtual friends and acquaintances to fall back on when bored/lonely/frisky. Just thought I'd make that known to the folks I spend time with around here or have only just recently met!
I'll skirt about the forums and drop into IRC whenever.
ВСЕГО ХОРОШЕГО EfU.

lazyturtle

Playing Spore....can't seem to stop..

By the way the devils have won the bloodwar, built spelljammmers and are busy conquering the galaxy.

Likeafoxindeed

Wont be playing EFU:A anymore. Quite clearly best server on nwm had fun with all people ive rp'd with IG. All have fun.

Ps: egon; Labur for npc

SnottySnitch

До свидания, Secutor.