Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by ScottyB, September 07, 2008, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke Danger

Sorry fir any mistakes, down to nearly 1 hand typeing.

Was at soccer practice today, and got a point-blank shot into my unprotected and open wrist. 'cording to the docs, he smashed up one of my veins and left a hermothermia or something like that the size (and shape) of Russia (to use a figure of speech.

Sucks to be me, huh? left hand hurting and damn useless means no computer games (which sucks a lot), which means no EfU:A :( .

PanamaLane

You know, I can actually see Russia from my apartment in Brooklyn. Well, a Russian brothel anyway. And you all thought I had no foriegn policy experience.

Rest up man, all wounds heal and chicks dig scars.

SnottySnitch

As great a place as this is to RP in, the attitudes and playing styles of some of the people who consider themselves the "elite" just keeps driving me off (so tired of the "I have more DM loot than you/I am better RPer than you/I powerfarm all day and you can't touch me" tells-then-gank occassions I've had). Thanks, but no thanks. I'll be around, I'm sure, but I need a breather first.

Sternhund

Quote from: SnottySnitch;91960As great a place as this is to RP in, the attitudes and playing styles of some of the people who consider themselves the "elite" just keeps driving me off (so tired of the "I have more DM loot than you/I am better RPer than you/I powerfarm all day and you can't touch me" tells-then-gank occassions I've had). Thanks, but no thanks. I'll be around, I'm sure, but I need a breather first.

I'm sorry to hear about that! I've usually heard good things about members of the community here, but if anyone is being particularly obnoxious in this regard I'd be interested in hearing about it. Enjoy your break, and I hope you do decide to check us out again!

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Naga, <.<, IMO. The Elitist Incarnate.

SnottySnitch

Probably just overracting. Just need a breather.

Oroborous

After a lousy day where I lost all my gear to a bug, and then lost 8k exp to another bug--I'm out for awhile to consider if its worth it to log Galleous back in and play him or not.

Just to let anyone know who had had reason to meet with him. Its just too much frustrating, one or the other of the bug losses I could handle--both within two hours of each other just totally ruined the day for me.

Skrillix

Gone. May return at some point.

Luke Danger

Won't be able to do as much as I like, but I can play somewhat decently. GOt a cast, so don't expect epic heroics out of me, but I'm mostly back.

SkillFocuspwn

Way too much school work! Got a holiday in a week, should be able to lighten the load then and come back to playing regularly.

SnottySnitch

Since mine and the DMs' views on certain issues do not coincide, I am going to take myself out of action for a while. Cya.

I can has fun?

Same here. Too busy. I hope everyone has fun. I'll be back when I'm not so busy.

petey512

My hardrive is scheduled to explode soon.... so if I disappear that's why.
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

Luke Danger

I really am having a time reduction, and with The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon being shipped to my house soon, I expect a lot of free time is going to be for playing it, also Halloween events are going on for several games I play and I don't wanna miss 'em. Assume ICly Orik is doing paperwork or in Delvar's Shelter preparing the forge

DFTPeeper

Well, Realife has taken that sick pleasure of crashing down on me, and I'm going to be gone for quite a while. My roomate is moving out tomorrow, so I have to too. This means I go live with my parents, who hate the computer. Needless to say, I'll be gone a while, and when I come back, it won't be for but a couple hours a day.

So, I bid you a fond farewell untill then.

Much <3
-Peeps