Do me a big favor?!?

Started by Jayde Moon, April 29, 2013, 06:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WanderingVengeance

Don't forget that if you have multiple e-mail accounts you can register more than one user, assuming that isn't against the rules (?).

Jayde Moon

Alright... he's gotten to within 150ish votes again... We may be able to propel him ahead.

If he wins, I will get together with my cohorts and think of something suitably fun and all inclusive that we can rock the server with.

Maybe an arena event or something similar, at a time that accomodates the most people...

We can make it happen!

Pool

Made about 3 five minute mails and voted even more. Forwarded this to another board.

Vlaid

Well, I forgot about this for a couple days, but I went ahead and joined in on the bribery mass voting!

Somniis

Voted once again more again again. Keep voting! Don't wimp out! Create a Facebook page if you have to... to convert the masses.

Divine Intervention

Voted, surprisingly quick and easy to do.

Zango_Unchained

Voted again x 15
Lets do this!

johanmaxon

Just got home from Poland yesterday, so wasn't able to vote before but now I am chipping in. Go teig!

Jayde Moon

Wow, back to 3rd place and only 120 behind.  If he can keep yesterday's momentum up, he can totally win this!

Calixto

Also, ppl, you can ask your buddies to vote also! Tell them you need them to do you a favour, so you can do someone else a favour, so he can do  his friend a favour :)
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

Sternhund

johanmaxon

Only ONE vote for him to hit second place! VOTE PEOPLE!

KreShar

Jayde Moon

https://soundcloud.com/usamablackbelt/crying-at-the-wall-screaming/s-t0IIg

Special new track... thanks to everyone who is voting.  He's been pushed to second place... surely we can do this!!!

Pool

If you don't want to waste your time making emails, you can use this to make disposable email accounts to make more  accounts on their site and vote instantly.

http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html