Started by Jayde Moon, April 29, 2013, 06:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sternhund

Howlando

Zango_Unchained

johanmaxon

Hey, I think we won. Great celebration!

Pool

Flexing those big nerd muscles right now.

tspawn35

lol yeah now the rest is on him!!!!

VanillaPudding

Howlando

Let's wait for a final confirmation before celebration.... but, regardless, very nice job guys indeed!

Daemonic Daz

The EFU Community is so cool. :)

Periadoc

I hope we won. Liked the tune as well.

teig_

Hey guys. :)

Jayde Moon is a friend of mine IRL, and linked me to this thread literally 20 minutes ago. First of all, you guys are fucking awesome. To support me so hard when you don't even know me is like, the epitome of kindness. I can't say thanks enough. You guys were definitely a contributing force in this, and just...

haha, thanks. I mean, I'm still really blown away by how much all these different people came together to support me. I'm really at a loss for words. So I can't let you guys down now, right?

So I'm planning on not just being that DJ who mixes song to song. I'm working on a brand new way to mix music seamlessly and uniquely, so that it's impossible for anyone to duplicate what I do live. I just finished up with school, so yes, you can imagine I'm going to be spending about 8 hours a day every day until this next step at Castle basically putting it all together. I plan on releasing new music live at that show, in a non-traditional format, and more.

I don't want to like, essay out too much here, but just know that I'm so super excited to finally have a chance in the (horrendously incestuous) music scene in Chicago and that I appreciate you guys from the very bottom of my heart.

If I ever meet you guys IRL, just let me know, and I'll buy you a drink or something. :)

Thanks again,
teig

xxWhisperingWindsxx

A'ight Chicago and WI crew ... you know what this means, right?  Now we need to make a show of force at his show ;)
[20:20] <crump> nature's not outright trying to murder everyone there, it's playing gentle, lures everyone into a false sense of security. then it strikes. chicago's weather is the bdsm of nature systems

Periadoc

Wish I could go. Hope it goes really well.

Howlando

Congratulations teig. Good luck with your music!

xxWhisperingWindsxx

For those wishing to see Teig in action ... here's the info I've found:

(from Wavefront Invitational's Facebook page)

QuoteThe Wavefront DJ Invitational is moving to this FRIDAY from 10pm - 1am in the Penthouse of Castle Chicago!    (Address)

Come show your support for one of the five DJs who are competing live for a spot on the Wavefront Music Festival lineup!

ALSO: Gabriel & Dresden spinning down in Palladium Chicago is... WAVEFRONT APPROVED! Get free entry to the DJ Invitational and G&D before midnight with the password WAVEFRONT APPROVED at the door.
[20:20] <crump> nature's not outright trying to murder everyone there, it's playing gentle, lures everyone into a false sense of security. then it strikes. chicago's weather is the bdsm of nature systems