Darkness-Worshippers

Started by petey512, September 10, 2008, 05:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petey512

Can't think of a name that's not cliche', but essentially yes, this would be a group that worships darkness. Thieves, Assassins, and Followers of Shar would make up the group. We'll probably have a few run-ins with the Risen Sun Heresy, we may eventually return to the underdark and set up our organization there, do all sorts of shady things, etc. etc.

If you think this is a good idea, say so!

And a suggestion for a name would be good.
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

dragonfire9000

Petey, you know I'll be in for this if I have time. But ya know, I've got so bloody much going on...

petey512

it's cool dude, do what you gotta do!
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

SlarrikVilbiss

chrijone

I'm interested aswell.

petey512

Great! Are you guys gonna want to do a prelude? I can start arranging for one.

chrijone

Question.

would be able two get teh prestage class Assassin with out app??

Because if so i have a Great chara im my mind atm

DeputyCool

You cannot get a PRC without an application.

petey512

You can't do that, but if you were in this group you would probably come across the means to earning it.

SlarrikVilbiss

I'm very interested, and I have a character in mind, if you're interested in finding out what character I have in mind, petey512, I can send you a PM regarding the concept.

A prelude? What exactly do you mean?

petey512

A Prelude, prologue, or whatever you want to call it, is basically a DM hosted "Beginning" for a newly created character before theyr'e let loose upon the islands.

dragonfire9000

Petey, if Ferana gets perma'd in PVP tonight, I'll join on the condition that you call it the Dark Brotherhood. :twisted:

petey512

I don't think the DM team would like us ripping a concept off from oblivion, but we can compromise by calling it, "Brotherhood of the Eternal Eclipse".

That's the name I came up with...

petey512

I wish more people were interested, it might be better if we don't do a prologue or whatever, just meet IG?

Likeafoxindeed

i would likely be interested in this. I think a prelude is a good idea!