Henrig "Big Schwanzy" Schwanzmeier

Started by goate, March 31, 2020, 12:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goate

Dead.  I'd hoped to get a lot more mileage out of him, but that's EFU.

Electrohydra

It takes a really good roleplayer to create a character that's absolutly hateable ICly and absolutly lovable OOCly, that can sling insults every 5 words yet you know it's all IC. Absolutly loved all my interactions with Henrig. A+ character.

Blue41

The inspiration for the 'Five ways to recognize a Wizard' article. That's how you RP 8 charisma.

Poolson

Henrig's ability to shit talk was legendary. I loved him to death.

I will miss him.

Wench

I had an absolute laugh at every sending you made. I never got to meet Henrig IG but his sendings alone had amazing personality. Once again you made a flavorful and memorable PC  8)
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

merrychase

Canadianloki

Managed to get nicknamed by him twice. Badge of honor in my book. Gunna miss this insult slinging machine

SunrypeSlim

He was in more of my PCNs and motivational in my IC decisions more times than are obvious from how brief our interactions were. Henrig sent Akechi into a spiral of unhappiness at pretty much every oppourtunity until the last, when it became a moment of understanding. When Akechi told Henrig that she was off to fuck Henrig's mother, it felt like EfU's tiniest story coming full circle.

Thank you.
PM me for an apology! :3

The Second Helping Boys

Such a shame to see him go right when Ferl and him were just starting to jive together. I liked him so much he inspired me to make Ferl as a way to get the poor anti-Wizard dwarf some potions and buffs. Great character, as always. I can't help but love jerky PCs who are out loud and proud about being jerks.

Disorder

I find Schwanzy to be real Truth seeker *ahem* Truth speaker.

Good job, I had fun playing along with him.

ClickKilled

Loops

Quarterdragon

0/5, I told him I was the Heron and he still called me a stork.  Would not roleplay with again.