Zyphael Lutiere, Retired

Started by TheUnknownEnderman, August 16, 2014, 11:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheUnknownEnderman

As with most of my characters I found myself lacking a drive to play Zyphael after not too long, and decided I'd prefer to move along.

I have no screenshots. Please don't hate me.

QuoteZyphael was born in Evereska and trained under his father, a Divine Sword of Corellon, for most of his early years. He became a knight under the Swords of Evereska barely a few weeks from the Darkening, and when it struck, he left with a few refugees from the city he and some other able warriors and they set out at midnight, attempting to find a way away from the Dread. Not long after they set out they were set upon by a group of orcs and captured. Then, the encampment where they were held was  set upon by Dread Thralls- Zyphael barely managed to escape with his life intact and ran into the wilds, and found the portal to Sanctuary after months of wandering and hard survival.

SheelasChosenHin

I'll be completely honest, I didn't see Zyphael around doing much during his time, but he was a decent character none-the-less, looking forward to your next character, regardless.

cmenden

Sorry to hear you decided to retire him, but I know how it goes. I enjoyed Zyphael! Dat elf class.

Heart Of Oak

I hate you.

He will be missed.

Kotenku

What, you couldn't wait until voting started?

The Old Hack

Zyphael was a class act. Chimaera liked him and respected him greatly. I wish I had any screenshots I could use but unfortunately they are on my old hard drive which I am unable to get at just now.

Good work!