So long, Fish Knight. [Brandt Cassidy]

Started by LoveLess, September 30, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoveLess

For more information, you can read the descriptions in the imgur album. After trying to make the topic look nice with the pictures, I rolled my head back in defeat, and built most of the content there. Unfortunately, I am still getting used to taking screenshots during events, just in case they become pivotal moments for the PC. Will do better in the future!

So this character was started right after the loss of Keira Langladora during the Red Banner's final event. During his early days, he befriended a strange worminger who liked putting people to sleep and joke about nightmares. She didn't like being called Del too much, but too bad for her. The loss hit him quite hard and he went into a depressed state, rarely coming out of his many colored cave until events forced him back out into the world. It was interesting to have so many people send me a message regarding seeing the Commander Rogue 8 perk, apparently it just never happens. Always thought the idea was really cool and was actually the starting point for Cassidy's concept.

Unfortunately, I was just enjoying the character for the last two weeks of his life and started a second one that ended up getting absorbed into a lot of activity. Seeing the event as a huge moment for the Covenant, I wanted to bring him back to help his old friends and he ended up losing his life to do so. Taking on three floating dread bubbles was too much for his fishiness. Fitting end for a man who had fallen so far from his old snarky self.

Glyph

A Mothers Dying Wish

granny

Good old fishy friend. The Wormsong has been waiting for you in the Plane of the Dead for quite some time. What took you so long?

cmenden

I loved this guy but I knew virtually nothing about him!

Arc

If you hadnt carried that damned fish, you'd have been fine.

I always told you it'd be the end of you.

Miraie