Past EFU "Winners"

Started by Howlando, November 11, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howlando

I'd like to collect  a list of characters who have (in some sense) "won" previous chapters of EFU. By "won" I don't mean that they were a great & successful character, but that they managed to achieve (in a DM sanctioned way) something close to the chapter's title "escaping" goal.

In chapter 1 this is fairly straight-forward as it was a goal to escape from the Underdark - we even kept statues in the starter area.

My list for that is as follows:
Jacob Geigne
Crumb
Mbizi
Forent Kharant
Lona Balaedor
Franco Demarco
Tristan Noyre
Earas Nightstar
Ferius Worn
Alecumberzeil te Esoterotept
Casimir Grand
Sigmund Bellows

There are definitely some missing names though, so let me know if you know what they would be. I'm also interested in a list of those characters who succeeded in escaping during the final dash to the surface at the end of the chapter, although that is somewhat less prestigious to my mind.

For chapter 2  I'm not quite sure what the qualifications would be. I don't think there were very many PCs that made it a point to escape from the Archipelago, but if there were feel free to list any names you might remember here.

For chapter 3 I would like a list of names of characters who  succeeded in either:
1) Getting cured of the Withering (and being told so by a DM)
2) Escaping into the UD at the very end
3) Participated in the final Step of Sanq, the trip to Chult to awaken Dendar

I realize it will be impossible to get all the names listed, but if you happen to know of some feel free to list them!

goate

PCs involved in the final step of Sanq:

• Avery Gladstone
  • Drabo Twigfoot
  • Kirabo Makena
  • Krieger Ewigkeit
  • Rodagh Orcson
  • Vladimir Azerov

Pup

I am unsure of the name, or if it is on your list, but whoever it was that defeated my char in the final battle of the "Highlander" plot.  I can't recall which DM ran it, what my char's or the other's name was, but I recall the winner getting a fat bag of gold and a trip to the surface to retire in luxury.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Damien

That was kroffz's char...I forget his name..

Chapter 2: Have to give it to Leged to be honest, in some way.  Maybe also Saircrost?

Chapter 3: Survivors of H'bala who got withered free were: Baltaire Magnolian, Avery Gladstone the betrayer, Calcifer Ignis, Durain Atek, Sigfried Stromme.

I'd be hesitant to list any who survived the way down, a lot of people cheesed it...

SN

CHAPTER 3:

Avery Gladstone, Archaeologist Extraordinaire (I resent the 'betrayer' title, Griff!), mortal of Sanq, has actually escaped TWICE.
First time: cured by Stewards of Withering - after his invaluable 'assistance' in killing H'bala.

Second time: when he was sucked into Dendar's Maw after awakening it in the Barrens of DOOM AND DESPAIR.

----

Stargazers have escaped too - they were led into the Mists to join the mysterious Kepti in the Mists, being cured of Withering.
- Akreaya
- Siwili
- Qoha
- Ikemenufa
- Shelly Marigold (pretended to be a Stargazer?)
- and some others I think.

Ciorbă de Burtă

In Chapter 2, does absconding (just before the fall of the Ziggurat) to live in aquatic harmony with the Diluvians count as winning? >__>
The princes applaud with a furious joy;
And the king seiz'd the flambeau, with zeal to destroy.

granny

Howlando

If anyone has ready access to a list of name of those who:
1) Freed H'bala, and were turned into the Agony of the Hunt
Or
2) Participated in the final ritual of the Transcendent Conclave, resurrecting Mystryl

Howlando

QuoteIn Chapter 2, does absconding (just before the fall of the Ziggurat) to live in aquatic harmony with the Diluvians count as winning? >__>

If it was part of the final Diluvian plot, sure.

Bearic

This is great for Agony information: https://www.efupw.com/forums/index.php?topic=36256.0

Also, couple guys that escaped undeath and took part in the resurrection of Mystryl, by the looks https://www.efupw.com/forums/index.php?topic=55105.0

Ciorbă de Burtă

Quote from: Howlando on December 01, 2018, 06:31:35 AM
QuoteIn Chapter 2, does absconding (just before the fall of the Ziggurat) to live in aquatic harmony with the Diluvians count as winning? >__>

If it was part of the final Diluvian plot, sure.

In that case: Sicily Comnene.
The princes applaud with a furious joy;
And the king seiz'd the flambeau, with zeal to destroy.

SkillFocuspwn

A list of Conclave characters who were last offline the day the Conclave blew up:

Gofro Hexney (7)   Neutral Evil   Halfing   Cleric (7)   hex-hazard   Offline   2012-10-24 22:38:47
Vaszir Pharaxes (10)   Lawful Evil   Human   Wizard (10)   NetherGonnaGiveYouUp   Offline   2012-10-24 13:21:18
Izrabal Khrym (11)   Lawful Evil   Human   Fighter (11)   NetherGonnaLetYouDown   Offline   2012-10-24 13:21:22
  Kirin Kuroya (9)   Neutral Evil   Human   Rogue (3) - Fighter (4) - Assassin (2)   Durins Crown   Offline   2012-10-24 13:19:42
  Baatar Zek (7)   Chaotic Neutral   Human   Bard (6) - Fighter (1)   Rallos Zek   Offline   2012-10-24 13:36:51
  Balthasar III Ehrenhas ( 8)    Lawful Neutral   Human   Sorcerer ( 8)    Dry as a bone   Offline   2012-10-24 13:36:51
  Hydarum Leyph (11)   Neutral Evil   Human   Wizard (11)   Red Swirl   Offline   2012-10-24 13:22:07
  Maleken Ten`gregnos (10)   Neutral Evil   Human   Sorcerer (9) - Red Dragon Disciple (1)   WyvernKing   Offline   2012-10-24 13:23:28
  Tancy Zephenia (7)   Lawful Neutral   Human   Wizard (7)   Skill Focus pwn   Offline   2012-10-24 13:20:56
Alastar Constance ( 8)    Lawful Evil   Human   Wizard ( 8)    Orcgasm   Offline   2012-10-04 15:08:52
  Rodrick Banks (6)   Neutral Evil   Human   Rogue (6)   RagingPurpleGiant   Offline   2012-10-24 13:36:51
  Nuberius Bhallaruun ( 8)    Chaotic Evil   Human   Bard (7) - Fighter (1)   ItsSharantilTime   Offline   2012-10-24 13:19:46
Milo Rumplinski (9)   Neutral Evil   Gnome   Wizard (9)   Jester   Offline   2012-10-24 13:20:24
Zenmnos Carias (7)   Lawful Evil   Human   Wizard (7)   black babuun   Offline   2012-10-24 13:23:10

Two characters from the same day but like 6 hours before everyone else, not sure about these:

Zeleus Perthim (6)   Neutral Neutral   Human   Wizard (6)   Courteous Magocracy   Offline   2012-10-24 07:15:52
Vela Blade (7)   Lawful Neutral   Human   Fighter (7)   deadlykate   Offline   2012-10-24 09:21:31

SkillFocuspwn

Vaszir Pharaxes and Izrabal Khrym actually escaped twice, having turned themselves into semi-aberrants and cured themselves of Withering maybe a week before they got blown up.

johanmaxon

The Veneroida plot was wrapped up in Chapter 3 with I believe all of the PC-played characters choosing to follow it into the Underdark, Wither free. I don't know if a better end awaited them, but at least they got away from the Maiden.. Can't recall the names at the moment, but maybe SC has them?

Apocryphal Misconceptions

Good memory Damien. Kroffz is on Howlando's list, the character's name was Tristan Noyre.