EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rookie

Work has my world on fire again.

Wench

Been a bit hectic on my end, probably be back around by Thursday with short sprinkles in play time in between. 
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Pup

I'll be out for at least the weekend.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Wench

Yeah I'll be gone until Tuesday again. My weekends are becoming Wed-Thurs.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Pup

My trip plans fell through so I guess I will continue to torture you all with my presence.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Random_White_Guy

Advanced notice that March 7th-11th I'll be in Austin, Texas for SXSW so I won't be around. Plenty of playtime leading up to that! Just won't be available for that
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

ErrantryWar

Quote from: ErrantryWar on February 15, 2018, 10:56:26 AM
Work has me busy for the next week or so as I finish up overseas and prepare to head home. I'll be scarce, but around.

Took a little longer than expected to get out of country and make my return home. But I made it. Time to efu.

Hollow_Mage

Patch notes:
-Damage reduced on "Witty Retort"; this is intended to be more of a roleplaying aid and not a tool for winning PvP encounters.
-Added OnHit: Wounding Whispers item property to creature skin.
-Increased total work hours (+50); as a result, connection will be sporadic as best for the next several weeks.

tacticool

I've been extremely busy this week and will be for most of the next one, then going out of town next weekend for Final Round. So other than watching the forums, I'll be extremely scarce until the 19th. Fortunately it's all for positive reasons, so I'm looking forward to a little hiatus. See y'all soon!

putrid_plum

With the switch to EE and RL things I'll be stepping back from EFU for now.  I'll be on IRC but will not be playing.  Hope to read some great screen shot threads and journals!!

Black_TopHat

Working in the Coal Mines of Magnatz the Red has given me the Black Lung, so this goblin is gonna be out for a few days. Hope to be back by Tuesdayish if not earlier.

Chest colds are the worse, I'd kill for a Cure disease right now.

zDark Shadowz

It was fun at first to play a struggling adventurer but it was also depressing because it wasn't by choice. I'll take a break for a bit since all my apps fail so there's literally nothing new left I can try out. It's been fun helping everyone out with their own special plots and stuff though.

Another time, then, maybe. A proper obit for Rift would be too sad.

Wench

Gentlemen of the Empire

Taking a short break for entirely dumb and selfish reasons.

I will be back with renewed enthusiasm soon enough.

ErrantryWar

Visiting family for the week+Easter, will be available if necessary though! Cheers!