House of Stywell

Started by Hierophant, October 03, 2019, 12:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hierophant

The House of Stywell

QuoteUpon the noticeboards of the Ponds and slated on the entrances of the Ninety-Eighth gate, a formal announcement is made.

"People of the Ponds, I am Talion Stywell. I have taken up residence within the old Sunpurse Mansion, and my heart lies with the defense of this land and the security of its people. I am seeking followers to join me in establishing a foothold in the Pond, a place that flies no banner but that of the free man.

This shall forever more be a place of study, of learning and of the arcane. The House of Nephezar has done well to seclude magi from the Peerage. I say this; forget the Peerage, and forget Ticker Square. The Pond is forever free and more.

Send word to me at Sunpurse Manse, and we shall discuss your future in my house, whether you be an aspiring wizard or a warrior looking for work. That is all.

Glory to the Pond,
Forever free!

Signed,
Talion Stywell
Master of Sunpurse Mansion."

QuoteFrom the old Sunpurse Mansion, a place of learning and scholarly pursuits has been proclaimed under the leadership of a young magus named Talion Stywell. The mansion seeks to establish a prestigious order of magi, reminiscent of the late Ordo Arcanum. Loyal to the Ponds and sternly protective of its people and its security, the 'House of Stywell', less a noble house and more a front for a fledgling academy, is dedicated to the arcane and the pursuit of knowledge above all else.

[hide]I am most active during both EU and EST hours, but I am from the EST time zone. Shamefully I have a lot of time on my hands right now, so I'm meaning to use the time I have to play EFU actively to contribute to the atmosphere and the politics of the server with an independent noble house and guild of magi, aligned with the Pondfolk and based in the Sunpurse Mansion. A haven for arcanists and exiles. All classes and alignments welcome! Message me on the forums if interested in making a PC for the group, or find/message Talion Stywell in-game.[/hide]
How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

Hierophant

The coat of arms of House Stywell.

The restoration of the Sunpurse Estate continues, and though many of Stywell's followers have abandoned him, I am always looking for people interested in joining up with this stronghold/faction! You've the free reins to guide it and counsel my PC in any direction you see fit to make it less about him. He is a young, proud and sometimes unwise wizard who could be an excellent benefactor for newly awakened PCs looking for a good opportunity to be a part of something growing. A self-proclaimed noble house unaligned with the Peerage with less limitations and restrictions and a clean slate for the geopolitics of the city that we can freely shape based on the PCs who tag along. Send me a PM if interested!

Hierophant

Just to let people know that this concept is no longer active, and Talion was retired before Halloween. Sorry to disappoint! This can be deleted.