Assassin

Started by Howlando, April 09, 2009, 04:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howlando

Info: More to come

General Requirements:

To earn the Assassin prestige class, you must:

Perform a minimum of one and ideally more targeted assassinations on behalf of some other party (i.e. you are not killing for yourself, but rather being assigned targets).

In most cases this will be done specifically for gold, in some cases it will be because you've been ordered to do so by a superior (i.e. a Banite assassin taking out enemies of the faith as determined by a high ranking Priest).

Generally these will be FD (full death) kills, however in some cases subdual beatdowns will be acceptable.

It is not okay to FD when you would otherwise SD just as a way to earn this prestige class.

Random_White_Guy

Info:

Old Port is a haven for scum and criminals. Troublemakers. Under the iron fist of the Count and his Rubies crime is something that is taken very seriously, by very serious professionals.

It is said there is a rumored sect of killers who siphon of coin from the numerous wealthy merchants and otherwise. With eyes and ears in many locations they monitor those who go as far as to kill a man for that simplest of reasons: Coin.

Recent troubles have seen an increase on such actions within the Ziggurat, no doubt garnering their attention...
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips