Explorables that close/disappear upon completion and exiting will destroy summon

Started by christina04, January 05, 2023, 11:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christina04

Certain explorables will eat/destroy your summons/animated undead upon exiting them.

I've encountered this problem a few times now where I'll enter an explorable with animated undead in tow, do whatever I need to do to "complete" them (such as defeating monsters, trigger an exploration area XP, etc.), and then when I exit, all of my animated undead will be gone.

The transition into the area will also have disappeared. In particular, this seems to affect explorables that use large bubble transitions. I've encountered this issue in the Mongrelwoods and in Bleeder's Way ("[Pass through into a hidden alleyway..."]).

In one instance, a number of us entered an explorable, three of us with summons/animated undead, but only two of us had our summons/animations eaten while the third didn't lose theirs. The person who kept theirs, I think, exited first.

I have never had this issue with explorables that do not automatically remove their entrance transitions.