A letter to The Accord, Al-Sayaadin and Torchbearers - Blood Storm Crisis

Started by WriterX, October 29, 2023, 11:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WriterX

To whom it may concern,

As mentioned during the emergency Assembly we must follow a three pronged strategy.

On one hand we must observe the Storm, see whether it dies down, or whether more will come toward us, whether they are approaching the Well. Learn how or why they appear, understand them.

On the other, we must find the origin of the Storms, that being, where they arise from, or, as the Astronomers stated, what or who may be causing them to rise.

Once we Understand the nature of the Storms a little better, and know who may be responsible, we have to then bury the dagger deep and silence them.

While it was suggested that the Orcs may be responsible for causing the Storm, it seems more likely that the Wyrm and its followers are looking for ways to soften up Nusrum, to allow safer passage North. The smaller number of Sibilant attacking Nusrum suggests that either the Remnants are depleted, or they have pulled back, to allow the Storms to do the work for them.

The only way we can be certain is observation.

We may have to also prepare for an influx of Refugees from the South. Whether hastily building the new District is an option is one matter, the other, whether they do not bring with them any plagues or diseases. We must prepare for an influx of people, though perhaps not as great as what came after the Red Hill.

I will speak in the coming days with other members of the Accord and other government Agencies to discuss the details of what operations can be undertaken.

For now, handle the situation as best you can, and keep me updated of any new revelations.

Legate Marcellus Saenus 

R#

Legate Saenus,

We are swiftly searching for a solution to the worsening situation as it unfolds.  In the next day I will do my best to meet with you personally and discuss some of our options.

It's been too long since we spoke in a polite setting.

-Apothar O.K.