Damn treacherous elves! - Earilmar Vilowir

Started by Torrance, December 16, 2013, 06:27:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torrance

Well, well.

Elves have to die, eventually, and this is not exactly how I expected it would happen.

Earilmar was the sort of elf who thought mourning was now a waste of time, and that elves should strive to better themselves, in this new world.

I played him for a while, during the summer, then went on to other things and other characters.

When Liruwen's trial happened I figured I might as well show up on that character, for like at least an hour... which ended with my character joining the 'revolution' and living out of Lower Sanctuary for far longer than I expected.

This is a character who would most likely have joined the Ascensionists, in the end, a shame I didn't get to that point.

I don't have much in the way of screenshots, but here, have a few things.

Moonlighter

:'(

I'll miss this PC.

goate

Great PC, will miss him in the Lower :(

petey512

:( That's really too bad.
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

Blue41

Depressing. One of the few elves Geoff considered a friend.

xXCrystal_Rose

I liked his attitude and forward thinking nature. He was able to, in my experience, pierce a lot of the drama and really see to the heart of the matters and was a man willing to take action. It's nice seeing that.

Heavyfog

Sorry it had to end that way... :( Earilmar was a great PC. I enjoyed the interactions we had and his story has truly effected Lower and how things unfold. Good luck on your next PC!

Merrick4

Sywyn would likely get you a raise with your other allies if possible, I don't know if you were totally decapitated to prevent a raise or whatever. If you want and it's okay with the DM's we would try to raise you.

Torrance

Quote from: Merrick4;365803Sywyn would likely get you a raise with your other allies if possible, I don't know if you were totally decapitated to prevent a raise or whatever. If you want and it's okay with the DM's we would try to raise you.

Oh no, it's perfect as it is!

Thank you though.

Merrick4

Okay, if you're sure, it was an interesting time being allies... All the best. Sywyn weeps and will not forget your name.