New Players, Please Introduce Yourself!

Started by Jayde Moon, September 24, 2013, 11:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheShadow

hey! TheUnknownNoob here, welcome! looking forward to playing with you, Fee free to ask on irc if you have questions.
Forever in the Shadows, yearning for the Light.

Verk

Oh no,  They sent Darkhavien over from CoA.

I mean hi and welcome

Heavyfog

Welcome to EFU.  Happy to have a new loot pinata...errr player...wandering the 'dark!  Hope you enjoy your stay!  Feel free to hit me up IG with any questions you might have and I'll do my best to answer them.  Oh btw, roll up a dwarf and we'll have some fun!

Kinslayer988

Welcome CoA-rEFUgee!

I can't wait to interact!
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Hot Potato

Played EfU long ago, looking to make a comeback, see how things go.   Currently playing a mausoleum PC and enjoying it very much.

Bouquet of Roses

Hello, and welcome back! If you've got any questions, feel free to hit me up! Here, it's Bouquet of Roses <-- On IRC it's "Jaenas" and ingame, at current, it's "Onyche Earth-Born"!
This goes out to all new people, of course!

Devil's Detail

Hello, I tried EFU briefly over a year ago but was over-run by RL- so taking another stab at it.  I'm somewhat familiar with FR and NWN but EFU has quite a lot of homebrew so might take a bit to get caught-up.

I've played a few hours so far as Uzziel - look forward meeting some of you and rping ig.

Cheers

Lannister

Alfa Kilo

Hi, playing Darkest Dungeon got me in the mood for trying EfU again. I hope I actually get myself to play here for a longer term this time :)

However, after I downloaded the haks and optional overrides, etc and logging in I discovered my account (Alfa Kilo) is littered with characters I am certain I never created, let alone played here. I exited the game, try my other NWN account (G-ladiator) and that one was empty. When I logged on to the first one, it was empty too. Confused and curious, I tried to log in to Alfa Kilo using the wring password and the game let me in... is this normal behaviour? Am I doing something wrong? (Take note that the servers I used to play on used custom security measures to prevent account stealing and other shady business)

CondorHero

First time logging in seems to land you into a default Player1 account. Second time logging in with wrong password lands you into your account, Alfa Kilo. Passwords doesnt matter much any more since there's no verification servers.

Welcome to EFU

Araonick

Hello all, name's Araonick..

Played on amia and arelith, decided I needed a break and did a search around, heard about efu and thought I would check whats what on this server.

Please don't eat me... I'm not very delicious.

Scarlett122017

Hi all, I'm also giving the EFU scene a try. Part of the same campaign group as Jmecha, Regas, KMJ where we're winding down something but looking to try a bit of a throwback here with what seems a super lively NWN1 project.

Heart Of Oak

Welcome, have fun and guard your coffee.

Canzah

You are all very welcome to EfU.

While I am one of the DMs who are currently a little less active, feel free to send a PM my way here on the forums should there ever be any concerns or questions and I will adress them as soon as I may. (Or grab a hold of whoever else is within reach.)

Most importantly - have fun!

Demure