Join the Spellguard Auxiliary

Started by Haer Dalis 83, October 07, 2013, 09:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random_White_Guy

The Auxiliary have been imbued with new powers. If you've ever wanted to play an Auxiliary now is the time!

Details can be found here.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Verk

Recent events means now is a good time to join the Auxiliary for shenanigans

Howlando

Consistently played Spellguard-enthusiasts do a lot for the server, and I've been building content to try make it more fun. It's a good way to go if you're looking for a long-term PC or struggling for a way to get involved. Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions or ideas.

Gear Head

There's a new Agent in town, so now is the ideal time to hop on board and play an Auxiliary. Upper becomes much more vital and full of conflict with active Spellguard and Auxiliary, and there's many plots to hop on board with. So...

Random_White_Guy

The enigmatic powers granted to the Auxiliary lend to a huge amount of potential for jurisdictional conflict and the recent conflict with the Sanctuary Watch has lent a lot of fun to Uppers at time stale dynamic.

Everything from Elite Commandos to Mechanics to Patriotic Jackbooted Thugs offer a lot of awesome support to one of the most intense factions in EFU. The more Auxiliary there are the more fun it is to play an Agent which at time can be an overwhelming charge.

Enlist today!

cmenden

Join me!

I don't have much to add above and beyond what everyone's already said here, but I can tell you that it's a solid faction for people that want to get involved in ever-present plots/conflict/intrigue.

There's also room for Covert Assets for anyone that wants to work for Queen and Country.

(The Queen is Gwendolen, obviously)

Blue41

Noticing a distinct lack of pictures in this thread so I thought I'd jazz it up with a couple shots of my last week(!) in the In-Between.

The list of concepts provided by RwG provide a great number of ways for first-timers to get themselves involved with the Spellguard Auxiliary, and there's always room for more. We have solid support in the form of fantastic Spellguard Agent PC's at the moment, and a nice cord of Auxiliary to march in line with. While the Auxiliary tends to be dumbed down to faceless Stormtrooper thug (big ups if you go that route) who exists to take orders, there's room for all kinds of concepts with their own goals to pursue. While not all of them are immediately apparent to the public, being involved with the Auxiliary gives you access to a number of interesting plotlines to pursue simply through membership.

Embrace your inner Spelltyrant/Patriot and join the elite Spellguard Auxiliary today!

Gear Head

Do you want to build an animatron?

Join the Spellguard Auxiliary!

Gear Head

RwG is rolling up an Auxiliary PC, you should too!

Random_White_Guy

Quote from: Gear Head;418603RwG is rolling up an Auxiliary PC, you should too!

No I'm not. Don't start this into a trend where people say I'm joining a faction to encourage others lol. My name is toxic enough as it is.

Verk

Bumping this.

The Auxiliary supports a lot of concepts from simple bodyguards to mad scientists.   There's plenty of room for promotions within that come with perks.

SatelliteMind

These guys still alive and kicking?

Verk

Yes, The Auxillary is still an Association you can join

SatelliteMind

Thanks, great to know