High Sharktooth Lanohua Quest Dialogue..

Started by wundyboy, November 01, 2020, 09:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wundyboy

Hello its wundy. I'm playing Orsiano Tagliatelli, and we (my quest group at the time) was trying to do this NPCs quest. We didnt have everyone together, though, and there was a delay between us meeting up again.

Regardless, when we tried to add the people who weren't on the quest to the quest, the NPC doesn't have the dialogue option to add more PCs to the quest. There is only two options, to say 'Yes', in response to the continuation of the quest, and the second option, 'We wished to abandon this quest.' There's no other selection available, and the person who had the quest token had logged for the time being.

It'd be cool to have the dialogue option fixed, for future scenarios where people needed to be added to this quest, thanks.

Ser Shroom

I believe this issue may go deeper. When I (Kazimer) tried to add another character (Lethvar) to this quest with the Quest Token tool upon realising there wasn't a conversation option, it threw up an error message to the effect of it was not possible to add this person.

Also - I believe the option to add people does exist, but that it doesn't appear when someone who you're attempting to add is nearby. Possibly some sort of anti-exploit system that's gone a bit squiffy?