Give SF / GsF Transmutation Bonus to Blood Frenzy Potions

Started by Ser Shroom, April 08, 2022, 09:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ser Shroom

An entirely self-serving suggestion, however in relation to the following bonuses: -

https://wiki.efupw.com/index.php?title=Spell_changes#Blood_Frenzy

Blood Frenzy
Duration increased to 1.5 rounds per level (rounded down).
Spell Focus: Transmutation increases the bonuses to +3 str, +3 con and +2 Will. Penalties remain -1 AC.
Greater Spell Focus: Transmutation grants the caster +1 regeneration for the duration of the spell.

When using potions, these Spell Focus bonuses only seem to be applied to druids. Would it be possible to make this apply to potion use regardless of class? This will put other caster classes with transmutation focus on par with them.

Vlaid

I don't know if this is just a bug that druids only get this but it should probably just apply to anyone with the feats if at all.

I do really like the quirky little bonuses you can get to trinkets/potions from various GSF though.

VanillaPudding

So you want to give paladins a really high chance of having +8 strength / endurance and +2 will for feats they pretty much take as a "meta"?  Sounds wrong

Tala

The druid thing is intentional. Maybe some sorcerer perks (our poor tribal shaman for example) or some cleric domains can get it too, but won't happen anytime soon.

Diabl0658

I am fully in favor of tribal shaman getting more druid stuff