Archenson's goodbye!

Started by Archenson, December 16, 2009, 07:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archenson

Well, I may not have ever created any memorable legends or been successful in many ways at all throughout my years on the server or been a noticeable forum warrior, but I felt that I had to make this posting.

I've been on this server a long time, always trying to strive and succeed, and usually fail and give up. I've made alot of friends and had alot of good times due to DM courtesy of adventures.

Real life now calls and I must put this part of my old life behind me for good, it was a pleasure to have known and played with you folks! So for whomever it concerns, I hope you continue to have fun! Thanks to all the DMs and players whom have made this server a great place to roleplay.

I may occasionally pop into IRC now and then over time.

Adios!

Gippy

Greatcleave rat killing fighter/barbs forever.

SanTelmo

It was fun playing with you. Enjoy your life without EfU although it is a dark path you have chosen ;(
"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip

Skrillix

Quote from: Archenson;157021I may occasionally pop into IRC now and then over time.

Be sure to!

Sternhund

Garem

Take it easy old mate. Been some good times.

TheImpossibleDream

TOO GOOD FOR THE OTHER THREAD?

And bai bai! Take care

AKMatt

Good luck with everything, it was great RPing with you.

TheMacPanther

I might not have spent much time RPing with you but I will still give my farewell. Have a damn good time doing whatever it is that you do!

Secutor

sylvyrdragon

You'll be missed.  Hope to see ya soon in IRC.

Staring Death

I'll remember you forevah. Or at least for the next five minutes... Who're you again?

PanamaLane

You're a legend in Panama. Rock on.

UnholyWon

You will be missed Arch! Laters!

-UnholyWon

Canzah

Much love, Archibald!