Wern8

Started by AntoninD'Erlon, March 30, 2010, 08:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yalta

wcsherry

This wasn't in your contract wern8. Don't make me find you!

AfroMullet

Come back Wern. :(

Ebok

Semli

Coldburn

DangerousDan

According to Steam he now spends his days playing Empire:Total War and Call of Duty.

TheImpossibleDream

He needs to pray the gay out of the player base. :(

AfroMullet

wern ocne i was just a young african american on the streets trying to make my way by in the inner urbam city then i met you a beacon of hope, the perfect human whom i wanted to imitate, who i wanted to be like. but i could never live up to your malaysian perfection so i was locked in a perpetual cycle of dissapointemnet because ic ould never be like you so one day i woke up and decded that being like wern will be my goal fo the day. i went to church and prayed to torm and was like "i will be a model citizen today" while an image of werns muscular body ran through my mind. so then i went home and drank some mineral water which was good before i decided to pray like wern would and i did reding one of the prayrtd from a forgotten realms novel twenty times in a row. then i logged on to efu and playre dmy charactr  to do the snake quest while speaking in tongues, and then my mother came into the room and was like "why are yoyu speaking in toungesu" and i was like "because i am playin in efu woman" so she looked what efu was and liked it and looked through the picture thread and thought that skillfocuspwn was attracice so she asked for his number but i did not know it and iw as like wtf i dont know it and she was like ho. so then i told her to leave my room then i flirted with some girl/guy then i went to this place and iw as like "man i wish wern8 was here" this would be so much better but he wasnt here so i was sad and iwshed he was here but he abdoned us all so i was like aww waht can i do for him to come back. but idk will he ever come back and leave me as a sad panda because his bff wern8 is not there or will he return to playing hon and corrupting hi once pure soul so he went and played corruptor and he used his ulltimate but caddies was like "no" then vp was like "yea use it" then naga was like ":RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWH I AM NAGA RAGING' but then iwa s like "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawh chil" but he kept on raging so i was lijke :( a brotha is raging but then he chilled so then he went to play this due on dakari with this oen guy called makumbo and killed a lot of people and i was like :o and other people were likve OVERPOWERED so then one day i was like i quit and anotehr day dakari got killled and he was like omg i am dead and then makumbo disappeared and everyone wa slike omg makumbo is gone and then now iam here typign some post so then krunto is like lol i am becoming a fireman and then wm is like omh i got a handjob from my gf while iw asi n the car with my parents and caddies was like cool i build ships so then ryu from streetfighrer was like haoiiduken and iw as liek bye end of post;

AntoninD'Erlon

Scalebane7676

Wern! I miss you almost as much as 1/2brood :( :( :(

*this post's intensity of frowning emoticons almost rivals early TNVW posts, which makes me very sad indeed

derfo

scalebane7676 why 7676

Scalebane7676

Winston Martin

Caster13