EfU Alliance! - "World War" game for iPod/Phone

Started by Garem, October 07, 2010, 03:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garem

Gents,

As you probably haven't realized, I'm going through withdrawal from my sweet home here at EfU. Two days until the test that defines rest of my life. Yay.

I've stumbled upon something to tide me over in the meantime, though-- "World Wars 2.0", a free text-based military strategy game played on iPod, iPhone, maybe even iPad. It's not annoying and requires you to click this or that to get "bonus points" or anything like old Kings of Chaos, it's merely time-based.

It's a fun game, but there's a huge perk-- having another player in your "alliance" (done through an anonymous code system) allows you to use their best six units (at no cost to them) as well as your own every time  you get into a fight with another player. Having an alliance of just you and one other makes you effectively two times as strong as without one. A third, three times stronger than going it alone. And so it goes.

Anyways, if you have an iPod or iPhone, I encourage you to check it out. If you like it, let's make an EfU alliance by swapping codes! With a high level ally like myself, you can skyrocket ahead as well.

P.S. I endorse Germany! Their perk is awesome and they're a top contender even though 80% of the players pick America or Britain. Why not join the big teams you ask? More people to FIGHT!

Divine Intervention

Garem

GoblinSapper