A possible farewell

Started by Aethereal, February 03, 2011, 11:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aethereal

Quote from: Nuclear Catastrophe;222328He was only being light hearted.  Don't be so prickly.

Heh, I didn't mean to be. Mind you he wasn't very nice on IRC either so it's a bit of a reaction to his general conduct.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

godofpaincc8

will miss you

:(:(:( man i didnt play too much with you but i enjoyed it whenever i did. You were kind of like a part of Archipelago. I will really miss your playing. I actaully kind of like dieing though it gives me the chance to mess with so many other ways of playing Like my crazy possessed elf or my arguing halfling. I enjoyed them all and in the end wasnt that sad to see them go as i would get to try out new things and enjoy the Server that much more. I encourage you to keep playing. You can only learn from your mistakes and try to correct them with other characters. Me :P i didnt read the rules until i had lost a few characters and realized i was doing tons of things that were getting me killed due to disrespectful playing or holding grudges and sending my other characters after others without any reason. But i learned better and enjoy this server that much more. I have  a few DMs to thank. I cant remember his name but he helped me realize a mistake when my halfling died or Mort when i had not known some rules he got me to read them. So honestly keep playing. but if you choose to quit well i will miss you and wish you good luck have a good time either way thats what this games for!!!!:D:(:D:(

Pup

Shut up and come back. You've been bitten by the EfU bug and are now screwed.

P.S.-- Make a dwarf before they are made app.-only. (they really are that nice)
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

wcsherry

For what it's worth The Magister, the people that leave never post goodbye threads. They just slip away silently through the cracks.

Long story short, enjoy your EFU!

UnholyWon

Quote from: wcsherry;222981For what it's worth The Magister, the people that leave never post goodbye threads. They just slip away silently through the cracks.

Long story short, enjoy your EFU!

The above is so true... UnholyWon the EFU Junkie

Garem

Damn. I've never noticed that sherry. My attempts to leave are always a failure.

Playing a Loremaster is definitely a good way to go. Especially given the destruction of the Dominion library, there's a lot of lost lore to be recovered. Plus there are some good PCs out there that would be interested in seeing this type of work succeed. A recent character of mine was a loremaster of sorts for a very specific kind of knowledge and I had fantastic characters and plots approaching me to help them out, so from personal experience I know it can be a rewarding story along the lines of what you're looking for.