For war! You decide how.

Started by xXCrystal_Rose, July 20, 2013, 07:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXCrystal_Rose

So I am torn between two concepts that I've been stewing over. One is a cleric of Tempus who opposes the world. She's an aggressive hardass who is eager for a fight. Trains in exotic weapons to use the biggest one handed axe that her strength will let her carry and fights against the world itself in protest to the changes, finding comfort and religious purpose in her defiance by reflecting the gods' war upon the earth.

The other one is a cleric of Tempus who is neither a good warrior nor a good cleric. Someone more human and fatalistic who fights in honor of her lost husband to try and save other families from experiencing the same loss. Her passion is what gives her the will to continue and she would record a journal of past and present expressing the changes and emotional turmoil of life in the new world.

Or you can say "Screw both of them, Rose needs another warrior princess, blood for the blood god!" which is actually the most popular response so far!

Poll ends in 24 hours.

VengefulSeraphim

The second concept looks pretty cool, but.. egh, Tempus.

Pandip

Non-Tempus, non-Garagos. Hit me up on IRC so that we can talk about more interesting things.

<3

Valo56

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

IRemember

Neither, Shevaresh, send forth your arrows of revenge in all directions with perniciousness!

xXCrystal_Rose

Arrows are for cowards too squeamish to get blood on their faces.

Lannister

Bane is the true god of war.

Knight Of Pentacles

bones for the bonelord...

putrid_plum

Vlaid

Beat the poll deadline by 4 minutes.

xXCrystal_Rose

And so it is decided! Thank you all for helping me make a tough choice!