Darius Arnson

Started by Tratzell, November 15, 2013, 06:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tratzell

Hi there. I know this will come as a surprise to some, but Darius willingly fell in the line of duty to the Crusade, having sought out an aberrant capable of killing him and eventually finding one.

For my first PC here, I played against type, as someone brought down hard by the Darkening, often withdrawn and sullen. He grew on me, but could often prove exhausting as I had to take some strange approaches to various situations. In that time, I've gotten a lot of insight into the setting, and would like to thank the many people who played with Darius.

I didn't take many screenshots, but here's a few:
Hard at work

Fighting the darkness

The Undisputed Truth

Very cool guy. Well done!

MaimedGod

Damn, awesome character. A real shame.

Lira

Aw, man. I didn't get to spend nearly enough time with Darius, but I enjoyed what time I did have. He was a good middle ground in the Society between Ananfel's liberal, outgoing, let's-all-get-alongness and Halcron's hard-line conservative zealotry. I was looking forward to interacting with him under the, uh, revised circumstances we'd be finding ourselves in.

Good luck with your next PC :)

Sankis

I'm gonna miss Darius. I enjoyed being Society buddies with him! Looking forward to your next PC, and you can be assured Darius' name won't be forgotten :)

Hope to see you online again soon.

LaceAndLeather

The Marauder

Awesome toon. Can't wait to see what you produce next :D

xXCrystal_Rose

Aww Society friend. He seemed like a pleasant personality from our limited interactions.

Random_White_Guy

I really enjoyed our limited encounters!
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Knight Of Pentacles

Ryan

Aww :(

A good Ordinant - wish we'd gotten the chance to interact more.

Moonlighter

I brood broodily in remembrance of Darius. RIP.

Zango_Unchained

Darius, it won't be the same without you..

[Sniffle]

Vault Shrike

SonOfGoddess