Maryna Molokova

Started by Anantashesha, November 17, 2020, 09:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anantashesha

Not much can be told here.  Maryna was an experiment. Awoken person, seemingly a rashemi. Neither I can  say that a  three-act structure can be applied to her character arc fully.  Act three did not happen, she died.
An incident between Orza and Velstra created  a unique opportunity for her, such as being recruited as a retainer of  Orza with an approval of one of lord sons, Kristoff.
To boil this down: she decided to help her friend Cordelia, who was a retainer by that point during the incident, later went along with the other house members and Kristoff to hunt orcs.

Another important mention would be the interaction with the Knaves of 99. I'd rather not go into details, but she took certain part in investigation of the knave's attacks.

To finish this: a shout-out to Quinn, Cordelia, Mateo, Stelian and Lethvar. To DM YMD and Hound too.

And, nope, no screenshots with rare loot, because I don't think I had any.

See you all around!

GoD1x

The few interactions Finn had with her, I suspect I'll remember for a long time :D

Archivist

A really cool PC that left a lasting impression. Well done!

Gordan

I reali was hoping She would have joined Velstra as i think She was going to regret her decision soon, a Shame that so not happened, She went away too soo, best of luck on your next.

Nazey

You did fantastic on your first char.  Thanks for suicide charging into hell and high water with Bayezad  8)