Battle of the Dragons nwn pvp module (Old School Style)

Started by One_With_Nature, March 11, 2012, 12:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Porkolt

Tau was also black.

And it's Kedrian, not Kendrian.

Legacy

Awesome job OWN. Can't believe I missed this.

One_With_Nature

Thanks for the feedback :P Updated

One_With_Nature

Beta test will being later, anyone interested in joining the Sons vs Stygians tournament hit me up on IRC in #BOTD

Aiming to have it up in 4 hours from now.

One_With_Nature

Starting in the next half hour!

One_With_Nature

Next game in half hour.

One_With_Nature

This is back up and running, although I haven't modded it yet to have an efu theme as seen above. If anyone is interested in playing a dota style team battle game would love to set up a 3v3/4v4 or 5v5 game depending on interest. Let me know!

Knight Of Pentacles

Quote from: One_With_Nature;n643079This is back up and running, although I haven't modded it yet to have an efu theme as seen above. If anyone is interested in playing a dota style team battle game would love to set up a 3v3/4v4 or 5v5 game depending on interest. Let me know!
Can we get a civil service vs bureaucratic gridlock theme thx

Grotesque

I'm down for this. Create an IRC channel or something.

One_With_Nature

IRC channel is #BOTD

Direct connect is 25.129.149.191 (no password)

One_With_Nature

As a trial run I will be running the serve this evening approximately 8 hours from this post. The game will last approximately 90 mins and teams will be dependent on interest levels.

To give people a bit of background:

There will be two teams who will fight upon the battlefield which consist of three lanes. Each lane has defenders that you will overcome as you grow in levels/power and troops that will permanently march towards the opposing factions base. The idea of the game is the push back the opposing teams defenders to eventually destroy their teams dragon. Each player will start at level 4 with a set amount of gold and you will gain levels and gold by killing enemy soldiers and defeating other players - as you level up you will be able to afford to buy better equipment that will help you press the attack. (If you've played DOTA the premise is essentially the same but NWN version).

If you are interested in joining tonight let me know either on here or on IRC and you can join our channel #BOTD

You will need Hamachi which is free to download to join see further up the page for details.

Valo56

That was an exciting match. If enough are up for it, I wouldn't mind this being a weekly or biweekly thing. It certainly brought back memories to the earlier days of NWN. :)

One_With_Nature

Was a very nice game! I will be hosting this random intervals for now when I have time. We had a 4 v 4 game last night and I will be putting it up again tonight around the same time (8 hours approx from this post) would be nice to see a few more.

One_With_Nature

Aiming for at least a 5 v 5 game for this coming Saturday- time to be decided. Hit me up on the IRC channel if your interested.

I will just say this is a great opportunity to experience some good old fashion early days nwn, nice if you want to learn some mechanics as well (its actually how I learnt myself years back).

One_With_Nature

Aiming to have a game tomorrow at GMT + 1 8.00pm