Bloodhawks

Started by One_With_Nature, December 07, 2010, 01:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One_With_Nature

Hi guys, just thought i would put a post up here to see if any will be interested in joining the revival of the Bloodhawks player faction i started up a few months back. I took a break after many of the members died to unfortunate circumstances but my time away has given me time to plot and come back with more awesome that is the Bloodhawks.

I'm going to be brief talking about what the Bloodhawks are all about and anyone interested can private message me on the forums for more details. In the brief time that the Bloodhawks were active i had a blast with everyone that took part and its a very social faction that tends to interact with most major factions/groups. (one of the reasons i enjoyed it so much)

The Bloodhawks are fronted as a group of professional mercenaries and merchants of unknown origin. Though they are not established in one particular place they have been known to have a presence in most populated areas (docks, ziggurat, gulls rock, sourounding islands).
It is clear to those who have any extended or previous knowledge of the Bloodhawks that their ambitious goals are more then that of a simple mercenary company. The last anyone may have heard of the Bloodhawks was their aid in the repelling of mist raiders from the docks only to slowly fade into the background. The Bloodhawks are now recruiting mercenaries for reasons unknown to join their ranks and there presence on Ymph will soon be felt once again.

This faction is a very high conflict,(not just pvp) and very active once we get going. Im looking for people who want to join The Bloodhawks as members and there will also be a lot of in game recruiting. (apps likely required for special backgrounds). If you are interested state here or pm me any questions and i will be willing to elaborate. I will post below best suited Bloodhawk 'Member' requirements, though these are just guidelines. Note: if you are recruited in game this does not apply to you.

Race's: Any (including app races)
Allignment: LE, NE, TN. (possibly CE or CN)
Background: Recruited on Ymph.
Classes: Rogue, Wizard, Sorcerer, Ranger, Assasin, Fighter, Barbarian, Bard, Cleric (limited deitys).

As a side note, i will actively be running faction quests both scripted and faction organised events, and this faction is very open to basically all professions (Alchemists, engineer, archeologist, demon summoner? Etc you name it :P)

Seanzie

I'd just like to add that your old boys killed one of my good chars that was IMO hard to kill! So with power comes strength!

One_With_Nature

It also comes with a free t-shirt

Seanzie

Lmao. The full plate for sure didn't fit a physco Northmen.

Portal Rat

I had fun with the Bloodhawks. I hope to have fun with them again.