Character signature and general graphics request thread

Started by Arc, April 22, 2014, 12:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaximumOverDrive

It's wonderful @_@ thank you

Arc

Lately PM-based private requests have far outstepped public requests in popularity. This is of course fine! I would ask, however, that all requests be directly EfU related (If you need a graphic for a non-efu related thing, I suggest /r/picrequests, where I also do work.) and use the format highlighted in the first post. I'm more then happy to do private requests at any time, but the format highlighted in the first post makes my life /much/ easier and provides details I need.

Advice Kid

QuoteA notable seal, in grey wax, for forum posting: a seagull flying above a body of water, a snake clutched firmly in its talons.

If you're able to, thanks! :)

Arc

TheSpooky

I've always wanted to request one of these! So I will!

The full signature would be "Ordinant Torrick Candelau", with the 'O' in 'Ordinant' featuring some sort of eye-based iconography. Torrick is a very neat person, so his writing should be very neat as well. Nothing too specific, because I trust your work. Lemme know if you NEED me to be more specific. :)

Advice Kid

Simply amazing. Thank you!

Arc

Quote from: TheSpooky;429575I've always wanted to request one of these! So I will!

The full signature would be "Ordinant Torrick Candelau", with the 'O' in 'Ordinant' featuring some sort of eye-based iconography. Torrick is a very neat person, so his writing should be very neat as well. Nothing too specific, because I trust your work. Lemme know if you NEED me to be more specific. :)

Deeply sorry, didnt see your post until now.

Its midterms for me at the moment, so it might be a bit until I have time, but I'll get this sorted the moment I have the time. Sorry for the wait!

TheSpooky

No worries, take your time.

SeriesXII

Hey there Arc. Coming to you once again for a faction symbol!

This time I am looking to do a grey skull with substance coming out of the eye holes. A variation of this could be a crack in the top of the skull and substance being poured inside.

Dobsonian

Another seal, in grey wax, this time of the outline of a Helmite Gauntlet with the seeing-eye prominently placed. For forum posting!

Thanks very much. :)

Havoc6

Could I get a signiture for "Elder Ulry Grymsson" with the society of ordered minds logo in it please?

liquidsonic

I wouldn't mind one with a Red Knight Chess piece :3!

SkagHunter

Toon deceased, no longer needed.

Time_Stomped

[[april 1st is over, just moved the lot of avatars to new separate portfolio thread]]

Time_Stomped

Quote from: ShadowCharlatan on March 27, 2018, 09:14:17 AM
Give me your best "ShadowCharlatan" avatar.

Sure.  Was at my limit from strain, could touch it up if needed.