Character Portraits

Started by ScottyB, September 07, 2008, 03:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScottyB

madaket

Character Portraits

because you don't realize how important a custom portrait is until you actually use one!

a thread for remedying other player's inability to see your sweet portraits. post the name of your character and the nwvault link, or just an image of the portrait if you can't be bothered to upload the whole thing.

Guillaume Dumaresq.

Tyrael

Guillaume...?

Say....you wouldn't by chance be part of this game, would you?

Kiaring

I seem to have a bit of a problem. A good deal of the characters on EfU:A, I don't have portraits for. Off the top of my head I can name Francisco de Olid, Erasmus Ortred and Conrad de Sonnac, three PCs I interact with on many occasions, for whom I would like the portraits.

I'm not sure if this could be a useful way of going about it, but perhaps people could list characters for whom they don't have portraits, and other players could link them? It seems like an issue that happens enough, from what I can gather through Screen Shot threads and all.

If anyone doesn't have Hersilia's, let me know, I'll post it.
Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral

core

The Beggar

Lamers. You create more work for me. I refuse to download your refuse.

Kiaring

I'll probably update it at some point. Rapidshare will only allow for 10 downloads, let me know if the limit's reached, I'll do something about it.
Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral

dragonfire9000

I hate you all for your ability to post links and pictures.

*stabs*

Felippo

There is a massive portrait pack file, worth downloading. It is not a large file, though has almost all portraits used around gamespy. Here is the file
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Portraits.Detail&id=3588

Squyrl

Quote from: Felippo;107058There is a massive portrait pack file, worth downloading. It is not a large file, though has almost all portraits used around gamespy. Here is the file
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Portraits.Detail&id=3588

After installing this, my game crashes loading the portrait selection screen.

efuincarnate

I downloaded it, and it did pause the game for a moment or two, but then..OMG! It will take me several hours to sort through all those!! OF course, none of them can match Kiarings works of art, but ..wow. Now I see what I have been missing with all those placeholder portraits. I never thought it was that important, but I can see how it would keep you in character, or help slant others view of you. A picture is worth a thousand words never rang truer.

-Constantly overwhelmed by outdated technology-

Caddies

Ommadawn

Istiqlal