Ivan Rusev

Started by tspawn35, January 13, 2020, 01:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tspawn35

I made Ivan because a rl friend was talking about EFU again.  He was a body guard by trade who joined House Nephezar due to feeling like it would best use his traits. More or less becoming High Thamaturge Maria's personal censor opened up a lot of things to me. It was a crazy, crazy time. That's how he got involved with the Tears in the first place. The Tears helped House Nephezar clear both 95 and 92 in the same day. Ivan was wanted to protect his High Thamaturge.  He than became a full member a little later.  It was this crew of people that made EFU the funnest time I have ever had and I thank you all for it. I do not have screen shots that are not spoilers. My pack was ripped off so I don't even have that info anymore. Things were amazing until Maria's death. Than things became hard do to me having to juggle two factions. Both my house and the Tears who were opposed to each other at that point. Still the most fun I have ever had with EFU and I will cherish the memories.

Quarterdragon

Thank you for running the rings with me.  It was an amazing journey, and even though it ended tragically, I don't regret it.

Aethereal

Good to see you had fun and enjoyed the journey.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Autarch

goate

It was a pleasure running the rings with you sir.  And I will always remember the Annette Winespill shutdown you administered!  Ha!

Aethereal

Quote from: goate on January 13, 2020, 02:11:35 PMAnd I will always remember the Annette Winespill shutdown you administered!  Ha!

Please share!
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Loops