Add multiple/secret entrances to Ticker Square

Started by Sankis, December 20, 2019, 12:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sankis

Maybe some exist that I am unaware of in which case make them more prominent maybe.

Ticker Square is one of the more interesting places on the server but as far as I am aware there's only one point of egress, the path through the open door.

Look at the Peerage: if one were to get into trouble there are a number of places to escape by. You can dive off the side into the canal, you can escape through the catacombs, etc. With ticker, you only have the one option. If that is blocked or otherwise unavailable you are shit out of luck. It's also incredibly difficult to enter without being noticed, unless you have very high stealth and/or invisibility. Add sewers or other kind of paths that connect Ticker Square to the rest of the ring.

Bonus suggestion: Underground tunnels akin to those in Seattle.

granny

I guess the Beggar Guild could be in control to escape routes to Drips

Stranger

It could be a perk of the Basement.

Escape hatch!

Bacon_Cheese_Burger

I support this fully. IMO add another area of Drips under the tickers.

Loops

It would be cool to have something like 'The Undermarket' and move all the black market, the dregs, the undesirables and the poor down there. It would make a great representation of the rich of tickers literally crushing the poor and unfortunate underfoot. It'd also allow for more examples of diversity of character for tickers I think.

I've always also been a fan of the idea that the Arbiters plaza should have an entrance into the back of tickers. Not only because of its position as an area,
which seems close, but I think it would also help boost interesting interactions between the two.

Phone plz

Maxwell Artfall

I like the idea of the Basement getting a secret entry/exit from Ticker.

I also like the idea of a secret entry/exit existing that can be found with big boi search checks