Millefiori's Pink Book of Memories

Started by spice mage, March 27, 2024, 01:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spice mage

Hello, new journaling book.

I am excited to write in you. I'm also especially excited that the Souk had a pink book at all. In my experiences, it's not typically a popular color.

I seem to be the first to arrive here, which is kind of unfortunate, but also kind of fortunate. As the oldest, I need to take care of my little sisters.

I miss them a lot and hope they are all right.

spice mage

All the Sisters are so nice. It makes me sad I can't be one.

This inn room is especially comfortable and I'm far from flush with dinars. I wonder how long until Miss Margarethe will make me leave...

I spent today making a nice poster. I hope I get lots of letters.

spice mage

I got more letters than I was expecting, which is good.

Zol Nur never came to the Tower when I rang the bell, unfortunately, but maybe he was just busy.

Miss Margarethe offered to be my Teacher and so did Miss Miro. I'm happy about this. I still haven't talked to everyone who wrote a letter either, so I might find more teachers to learn from even.

I got mad and stressed because I was sleepy and Miss Margarethe's Master kept insisting I join his Tower...then everyone started fighting.

It was scary, but fortunately no one killed anyone.

spice mage

I don't like being a Doer-of-Odd-Jobs.

I want to write. I want to read. I want enough money to do anything I want forever.

I miss Lucy. If I left this place, I don't think I'd find her.

History is important because it can help people not mess up in the same way twice.

I should do that test even though I won't do especially well on it.

spice mage

The Test Guy forgot about the test but now he's the Legate, which is probably a big promotion over being the Test Guy.

It's a little sad, though. I was really excited to see how I did!

I couldn't vote, but I think if I could vote, I would have voted for him.

Hopefully, having two Historians in charge of this place will allow them to avoid the especially awful things that are bound to happen when the orc chieftain arrives.

I miss reading in the Temple of Izdu. It was a nice way to break up the day.

I never get to visit the Temple anymore now that Cosine is dead. He was a little creepy, but I think that's just the way he was.