Warren Von Brandt

Started by NocturnalHunter, June 06, 2011, 06:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NocturnalHunter

Posting a few screens of his lifetime here since I've been super busy lately and sadly don't have much time for efu anymore. I'm very sorry to the DM team that I didn't manage to get myself killed.

Warren was an old hunter from one of the earliest forays from Old Port to the wilderness of Ymph. The company he was within all perished at the claws of werewolves and so he came under the nocturnal curse. It was his belief that the Mist was an aspect of Malar's hunger and must be sated for the balance of Ymph to be kept, and he blamed all coming from Old Port as the cause for recent disasters. In this he included everyone coming from the city.

This concept was an attempt both at playing a monster and limiting myself. I would rove as a loner and a monster, not accepting alliances with anyone, and I would only play during the nighttime. Despite many hours travelling the wilderness, I still managed to get some action.

Despite being low level and with few supplies for the most of the time (six was the highest I got), I still managed to subdue five people. Didn't touch your belongings because you were all such great sport, thank you.

A screenshot of the earlier days of hunting orc heroes. Unknown to me then, a very scared dwarven woman was invisible just next to the raging battle watching. I almost leapt out of my chair when I discovered a mage was overseeing what my poor level 3 werewolf was doing.

My longtime nemesis, Kiyaya, in the only screenshot I have involving us two. We fought several large battles in Starwood against each other, always ending with one of us escaping.

Trailing after an earlier successful ambush. Had both beaten and running through surprise before they rallied and came after me. Was discovered shortly afterwards and forced to flee. Stealth is no walk in the park.

Having a conversation with the "other" werewolf that came after me. Warren did not approve one bit of this one.

Ambushing the allied to the Order. Fled as soon as I noticed another one was coming. Another long battle against someone I didn't manage to beat.

Alas what seemed to be so easy victim turned out to be so tough. Another failed ambush.

Another rival who I sadly never saw again. Wonderful wolf stargazer.

And of course, what the concept was all about. Spreading fear of the night :D

SkillFocuspwn

Amazing PC, such fun fights! I spent a long time stalking when you were online, hoping to spot you again.

caek

Cool screenies, I'm always a fan of were-creatures! (and hella awesome portrait, too)

Knight Of Pentacles

Equinox

Warren was sick, shame we didnt interact more. I still remember the moment just after that screenie of your stealthing, turning into a werewolf myself and coming after you.

Werewolf wars was fun!