[Addressed To Estellise Azimi, at the Krak]

Started by Vegan_Snickerdoodles, May 03, 2024, 04:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegan_Snickerdoodles

Apothar Estellise,

Enclosed, as offered, is my shopping list. It need not cost you dinar to obtain, so hard-earned as your additionally allotted one was.

- Damaged Arcane Stone, Scholar Aspected
- Ash Mageclasp
- One Vial, Oil of the Olive
- Scroll of Elemental Shield
- Salt, One Pouch
- Honey, One Jar
- Garlic, Four Cloves
- Course Black Pepper, One Pouch
- Two Lemons
- Butter, Modest Amount- Purchaser's Discretion
- Two Filets - Frostport Salmon, Fresh Caught
- Your Real Identity

Your room is sparse. I would recommend you furnish it more for hosting employees. It displays professionalism.

-Acolyte Jamei

cmenden

Dear Jamei,

I care little for dinars, so if I spy any of these items, I will ensure they make their way to you.

However, I am uncertain why my "Real Identity" would grace this list. I remain who I have always been. I am both Apothar and the Witch Estellise.

I cannot imagine what else you seek with such a line of questioning. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

My room is nearly more furnished than I desire as-is. I don't imagine that I will be putting more furniture in it, as such a choice would be detrimental to the Wind and Water energy of my chambers and likely harm my sleep and general comfort.

My room in the Tower is nice in some ways, but my room in the Krak is far more important to my peace of mind. It is a place where I can rest, away from noisy (and nosy) Nadiri and the disruptions they bring.

What employees? Do you mean my Apprentices?

Regards,
Estellise Azimi

Vegan_Snickerdoodles

Apothar Estellise,

It is my observation that there appear to be multiple instances of you in this modestly sized settlement alone. One hypothesis is that you are engaging in a shared presentation, and would therefore posses a more fundamental identity. I am of course not accusing you of deception, for it is also possible that there is a production facility somewhere, or that you were at some point duplicated.

Perhaps we simply take on the mannerisms of those to whom we are close. Perhaps there is something else going on.

Were you always an Apothar and Witch?

The Krak is an agreeable place. I too find comfort within it. Barring periods of higher than typical accord conflict, it does not lack for Nadiri, though they are certainly less concentrated than in the Tower. I appreciate that you may sometimes need a break from them, and am pleased that you can achieve this.

An employee is a thing that you can currently be said to posses under most uses of the word.

I will forward any amendments to my shopping list through them.

-Acolyte Jamei