Isabel The Faded

Started by One_With_Nature, November 19, 2015, 12:37:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One_With_Nature

"Walk the dark path.."

Where to start.. Isabel has had a very interesting life in Dunwarren, starting as a lowly guardian and rising up to lead the Sacred Cave. Much of Isabels background shall remain shrouded (much like her motives) but suffice to say she had big things planned for Lower. Isabel was very much focused on darkness and outwardly expressed this to all she encountered and recruited to join the Sacred Cave, a lot of her work was done in the shadows, scheming and plotting and managed to get to interact with a good portion of the player base.

I will give you a few fun facts about Isabel:

- Her deity was not Ibrandul, and it did change once since her creation
- She was not a priestess (as she was referred to many a time)
- She was not quite of the living persuasion towards the end of her life(unlife?)

Thanks to all the people who got involved, see you on the next!

PintSizedSaboteur

We'll always have that silly fifteen minute fight in the Waterworks.

RIP

Bouquet of Roses

Isabel was a great Frienemy to have. I kept trying to figure out when we'd have to duke it out, which we eventually probably would have! (I'd also expect to lose.)

Best of luck with your next one, Own! Keep it awesome.

OpenDoors

A very good character, I am proud to have perished with such a strong and cool concept.

el groso

Well done, very cool PC!

putrid_plum

Great PC, Jacob's partner in crime haha!  Glad to see the Cave rock it so hard!!

The Old Hack

Noooo! Who will I now blackmail with threats about outing her secret pink undies with skeletal bunnies on them! >.<

goate

Isabel the faded, the faded the faded, and she don't - give a - fuck.

Very cool, OWN.  

Damien

I enjoyed our interactions. I had half expected her to kill me.

On a trollish note:

Like her being a half undead sharran monk was ambiguous in anyway

Haer Dalis 83

Loved her both as an enemy and as an ally!