*shakes a fist at the gods*

Started by Crazy Bob, July 30, 2013, 03:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy Bob

I would like to praise and slap whoever made the puzzle room. 7 rings provided me with over an hour of enjoyable migrains. Then yielded me three gold coins and a smidge of xp. WHY GODS OH WHY *rubs his temples*

Aethereal

Try 8 rings, you might get something better!
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Crazy Bob

*takes some Tylenol in anticipation of the immense headaches that are to accompany this test and sighs*

granny

I tried 8. I failed miserably after an hour of tries

MirrorMask

How can you fail?  it is just a repetitive pattern.

Howlando

I hear there's a special prize for anyone who does 12 rings.

Pentaxius

Hope there is one ! 12 disc is 2^(number of disc)-1 = 2048 steps. Assuming 1 step = 3 seconds IRL time, we have 102 minutes devoted to pure disc moving !

prestonhunt

I did up to 10 rings once, hoping there was a special prize.  It took me four hours, and I think I got a haste potion.

Calixto

It's always the same principle, whatever the number of rings. The challenge is to keep your brain focused and not get lost. Very hard. :D
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

EvilKnievel

The challenge is not to hit the reset lever accidently.

Done 9 rings and swore to myself to never do that many again.

TeufelHunden

It is pretty easy to just click out all 7 rings in advance and let your character do it while you watch tv or something. Try that next time.

Pandip

Serves all of you right you metagaming jigaboos.

Wrexsoul

I hate how someone always manages to talk to me or ring my phone when I'm half-way through making me completely lose track. >_> Happens every time!