Castle Vrazdn

Started by Caddies, October 11, 2008, 06:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caddies

I thought I might suggest that the boss fight on this quest be beefed up a tad, with perhaps the addition of a wizard or cleric and maybe another henchman as well on the roof scene. As its stands, its often a 'let down' fight after the very sweet and exciting preamble romp into, and through, the castle.

JackOfSwords

Maybe a few goblin assassin henchmen...  :twisted:

Allatum

After encountering a bit of spice on one run, I'd say the throne room/main entrance area could use some more enemies as well. It'd make it a fun fight instead of a few sparse enemies.

MisterPAIN

Make him turn into a weretiger.

Listen in Silence

Just adding a pair of guards up there with him would be enough, if you ask me.

iBard

Quote from: Listen in Silence;92095Just adding a pair of guards up there with him would be enough, if you ask me.

Seconded.

Yalta

Yep a couple guards sounds about right to make it tricky. By the time you get there you will be most likely very well buffed.

One lone NPC is (unless they are relatively super-high level) always going to get pwn'd by a decent gang on PC's all focusing on him alone.

I can has fun?

Quote from: JackOfSwords;92079Maybe a few goblin assassin henchmen...  :twisted:

Yes!

Gullible Righteousness

A few Vrazdn guards, maybe an ogre berserker or two. >_>

ShiftingAllegiances

A guard or two, yes. But there should definitely be one other decent melee guy up there or else the same scenario will happen just that people will focus on the boss with little care of the two crossbows and then take them on. A decently hp goblin assassin or ogre beserker should do the trick.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Nihm

A spell trigger that instantly casts some good buffs on him would work, he is usually dead before he can get his spells off as he is now.

Sandstorm

I always thought that he fled to the roof alone because he was scared, and sent all his minions to fight you while he hid. Alternatively to these, you could have his 'captain of the guard', say, be the actual boss, and in another area, and the fat noble would try to negotiate out of you killing him on the roof.

Mort

I tweaked it a bit to address the concerns.

Jayde Moon

Thanks a lot guys.  I hope you all die!  ;)